Obsidian Concept Art Gallery

Nur Ab Sal

I think concept art often doesn't look like the the actual game.

I have never found concept art - or layout for that matter - to give the actual final look. In my experience it is to give a story board option so that the artists, writers, etc, can get an idea of what they are dealing with.

But on the bright side, we can at least get an idea of what the area will finally look like.

Er... how about some K2 art?  :(

On a K2 related forum? What are you, nuts? :)

because LA is so tight with their properties, you need to go to their website to see the concept art.

Yes, but various artists that worked for Lucasfilm often post their star wars works (cover art, comic excerpts) on their websites and portfolios. LA has no way to prevent it, cause it's a well known custom. Dave Dorman, Terese Nielsen, Chris Gosset, Ryan Church.... so Obsidian can publish their own gallery of K2 concept art without fear. We must only get their attention!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

In hereyou`ll find concept art of a cancelled game. Many of those drawings and sketches were made by people that now works with Obsidian. It`s only four pages.

The one and only Fallout 3 :geek:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

The one and only Fallout 3  :geek:

Well, the first of two actually, three if you count the fan one.

I'm guessing Obsidian does not feel the need to shower us with concept art. Or am I being too impatient?

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

They probably don't want us to get our hopes up about something that won't even make it into the game.

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I always thought this is the harbinger medbay where Sion was sleeping.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I've got some, they were released for E3 (and consequently supplied on a recent DVD with a magazine issue).

I have been waiting for an opportunity to search for them and add them here.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT