I have found something

Well i have found something in the game that i didn't know, it's about the Jedi masters,

Well i have found, in the crystal cave on Dantooine, when Master vrook is in a force cage...well i have found that there is no need for you to kill him, when you talk to the mercenary captain she say'' So we're not going to kill him and we're definitely not going to let you kill him''

After that you say'' I'll let you go about your business then,I hope he enjoys Nar Shaddaa''...so he stay in the force cage

And Kreia say'' Well executed,you have created an echo,something that will travel for some time,You are learning much''

So if i don't kill the Jedi Masters...is that possible that the end with Kreia might be changed?

Because all the time that i was playing dark side she was said ''you have failed me completely and utterly, so if i don't kill the jedi master, maybe something gonna change

I'm playing Dark Side By the way

''Strike me down,and i will become more powerful''

''To know the Light you must see the Dark''

'' Join us on the path of the Darkside''

Like she have betrayed Sion and Nihilus, so it will always be the same ending, no matter what i do

I have just find, that i need to kill Vrook in the Khoonda house, after i have said'' I thought you were going to be shipped to Nar Shaddaa'' after that Vrook said '' Did you think a handful of mercenaries could hold a Jedi Master''..so after that i need to fight him... anyway, forget what i have said in the first post

I did that line of dialogue, but then made the mistake of triggering the mercenaries anyways. So I killed them and then had to fight Vrook. But he pulled a "Malak" and Force waved me away and ran until I finally confronted him at the Khoonda building.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

When I was in the cave and I had seen Vrook, the mercs told me to leave the cave. When I played DS, and they told me to leave, the dialogue choices I had made were: "That Jedi belongs in his cage", "I don't think that cage will hold him, he's a Jedi Master, but if I tamper with the cage...." After that, the mercs gave me some credits. When I left the cave, I sided with Azkul. I usually just go straight to fighting then. As soon as i get inside though, Vrook confronts me. I can try to make him believe that it was all a plan, but he doesn't believe me and we go straight to fighting.

When I was in the cave and I had seen Vrook, the mercs told me to leave the cave. When I played DS, and they told me to leave, the dialogue choices I had made were: "That Jedi belongs in his cage", "I don't think that cage will hold him, he's a Jedi Master, but if I tamper with the cage...." After that, the mercs gave me some credits. When I left the cave, I sided with Azkul. I usually just go straight to fighting then. As soon as i get inside though, Vrook confronts me. I can try to make him believe that it was all a plan, but he doesn't believe me and we go straight to fighting.

That's exactly the same thing for me too

The good thing about Dantooine is that you could kill Vrook but still help out Zherron and Adare. I have done it several times since I think this is something of the best solution. Helping out the community but getting rid of Vrook.

Azkul is indeed trained in Malaks academy because he only doom Dantooine.

Even General Vaklu is much better then Azkul.

Master Vandar lives!

The good thing about Dantooine is that you could kill Vrook but still help out Zherron and Adare

Not that I know of.

How?

If you're DS in the cave, kill the mercs, Vrook force waves you and runs off after some dialog (or leave him in the cage).

Outside the cave Azkul and his mercs are there - either lie to him (for Kreia influence) or tell him you won't help him - then proceed to save Koonda (you can take all the DS options and still tell Azkul that you won't let him kill Adare).

After the Koonda battle, if you're DS, you fight Vrook.

I'm not sure exactly which part of the chain forces the fight with Vrook - most likely just being DS, regardless of wether or not you save koonda.

if j0 are even slightly DS he will try and burn you at the steak. By the way, if you don't kill Vrook does he come back and annoy you at the rebuilt conclave?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

if j0 are even slightly DS he will try and burn you at the steak. By the way, if you don't kill Vrook does he come back and annoy you at the rebuilt conclave?

Odd... first time through DS mastery and such and said the mercenaries should kill him, but when they wanted him only shipped killed them.

Helped Khoonda.

No battle with Vrook...

EDIT: Tried it and it worked. Seems like Fighting in the caves is a requirement for this..., just being nasty but not fighting in the cave is all good...

Yes, if you don't kill him, he will meet you with the rest of the Jedi (well, Zez-Kai Ell and Kavar) at the rebuilt Jedi enclave. You always have the option to kill him or not to kill him... just depends on your dialogue choices. I hardly ever kill any of the Jedi Masters, granted I usually play a Light-Side character. I know its fun to kill that pessimistic "schutta", as Atton would say, but you don't have to. He'll still teach you the Ataru form, so no worries about that. You just have to put up with his condescending remarks... which could push any Jedi to the Dark Side just to "strike him down"... :o :D

The hardest to be able to kill by far is Kavar, even if you are the Sith God Of Death Doom, and Destruction. Kavar will still act like nothings wrong.

Too bad Vrook doesn't stay in his force cage. I would've loved to see him run around a dark pit with a Rancor.

There's this one mod that allowed me to watch that. It was funny, the Rancor won. However, when it fought Darth Traya, the thing was Force Choked and Plagued to death...

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

The hardest to be able to kill by far is Kavar, even if you are the Sith God Of Death Doom, and Destruction. Kavar will still act like nothings wrong.

Use Force Storm on him and it'll keep him in his place. :rolleyes:

not what I was reffering to. If you don't make it clear that you support Vaklu, you won't be able to kill him until you meet at Dantooine...

Use Force Storm on him and it'll keep him in his place. :o

I think you missed the point completely Jodo - he's referring to the Jedi Master's tendancy to initiate confrontation with the Exile.

manthing2.jpg

Use Force Storm on him and it'll keep him in his place. :o

I think you missed the point completely Jodo - he's referring to the Jedi Master's tendancy to initiate confrontation with the Exile.

Ah, understood :(

Bad thing about Kavar is that (when you work with Vaklu) he doesn't give you the opportunity to join him and kill Vaklu, as a sort of redemption.

It would be more realistic wouldn't it?

Remember that Revan tried to persuade Malak to return to the LS.

Master Vandar lives!