Favourite Mini-Game

What is your favourite mini-game? (K1 and/or K2 variant)  

79 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite mini-game? (K1 and/or K2 variant)

• Swoop Racing
    • Pazaak
    • Turret Game
    • Taris/Telos Academy/Dxun Dueling
    • Logic/Maths questions in the game
    • Hate them all

Would be swoop racing but because thats screwed in KOTOR2 it has to be the duelling or Pazaak, can't decide which. :-

Just because you're a bit thinner than your even fatter mum it doesn't mean you're in excellent physical shape, if you could fit through the door and view the normal people you'd notice that cheeseburger boy. Squid suck.

I like card games, but I also like the turret. That is fun! Kick some rear end! The new swoop bike is better than the last, but mine are all bugged because when ever I finish, with out hitting anything, the race guy says I had a nasity wreck!

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I say that my fave mini-game has to be Swoop racing.

I don't really like any but im rubbish at turrets and can't stand pazaak. Pazaak bores me to death, while swoop racing has some excitement, so i say that it's my favourite.

^About that, I was never ablo beat all the opponents when I was saving levels for jedification. I can't understand how anyone could beath Bendak Starkiller(what an inside joke!) on level 2. Especially when playing as a scoundrel.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm not alone in my woe then.

I thank thee.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

^About that, I was never ablo beat all the opponents when I was saving levels for jedification. I can't understand how anyone could beath Bendak Starkiller(what an inside joke!) on level 2. Especially when playing as a scoundrel.

A good way to kill him is to thorw plasma, fragmention, and sonic grenades while your character runns around the arena and dodges his grenades and blaser fire. He doesn't save about half of the granades you throw at him, so he will go down relatively fast.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

Dxun Dueling, it was entertaining.

I liked that. I played fair by not using my force powers even if I could. I found the last one you fight silly. He's coming at you bare handed and here I am with a lightsaber. :-

Yeah, that did seem quite daft, the silly Mandalorian fool, LOL. But, ah, yes I did use my upgraded saber on him... :devil:

Why? He asked for it, the pompous idiot...thinking he could beat a Jedi :-"

Edited by Guest