How to get Diciple

Yeah on my first playthrough I thought I blew my opportunity to get Handmaiden. Then I learned I couldn't 'cuz of my gender

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I killed juhani too, And this thread has exhausted it's "topic"... (sry nuke but it's true!)

AS SUCH I SUMMON THE GODS OF SPAM; LORD BALEY, Servant of Eru, Darth Launch, Myself, Irene, I'm running out of names!

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I killed juhani too, And this thread has exhausted it's "topic"... (sry nuke but it's true!)

AS SUCH I SUMMON THE GODS OF SPAM; LORD BALEY, Servant of Eru, Darth Launch, Myself, Irene, I'm running out of names!

You want to spam a topic because YOU think it has reached it's end????

who died and made you a mod :angry:

I'm not saying a mod I'm just saying that I think it's reached its end, also this topic looks like it's one of those that will be fried in three minutes (the "HalfLife" topic that swiftly went from topic to spam to myth in under 5 minutes comes to mind)

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I'm not saying a mod I'm just saying that I think it's reached its end, also this topic looks like it's one of those that will be fried in three minutes (the "HalfLife" topic that swiftly went from topic to spam to myth in under 5 minutes comes to mind)

Still that does not give you the right to encourage people to start spaming this thread because you think it wont go the distance.....

That is just childish :ermm: Calax

Yeah, I considered trying to pass him up, but seeing what was in those corpses, I couldn't get around him even if I tried

DAWUSS

Dawes ain't too bright. Hitting rock bottom is when you leave 2 tickets on the dash of your car, leave it unlocked hoping someone will steal them & when you come back, there are 4 tickets on your dashboard.

I killed Juniui cuz i thought she was an evil lord So i sriked her wit my Lightsaber and then that friend of Juniui be came a Sith and Then i sliced her too :p:devil::devil:

If you mess wit the Best,........

You Will Die Like the Rest

492476733_l.gif

...you can just say 'no'/insult him when he asks you about maybe joining forces or whatever come on line he uses after the intro dialogue. I've done that before. Although I'd then go back later to get him, before leaving the planet, so I dont' know if he just shows up on the Ebonhawk regardless, like GoTo or something.

To skip his intro dialogue entirely yeah you'd need a mod or something.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I honestly didn't care too much about him

DAWUSS

• 3 weeks later...

After Disciple joins you, at party selection you can still retain your stronger party members and leave leveling him up to another time.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Go to gamefaqs and get a walkthrough

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said