What's the deal with Bastila?

It is interesting to note that Bastila will only appear if Revan is LSM or DS.

I saw on a forum that apparently there is a rumor going around that in the LSF Revan storyline Bastila does not survive the Star Forge  :(

This can happen. I've done it. It's funny because I said entirly the wrong things on my first run through and she attacked my a final time forcing me to wipe her off the face of the galaxy. I did the same thing to juhani when I was doing my first run. SO I had a open spot that I didn't know how to fill in my party the entire game.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I remember back in freakin' pre-production when everyone and their mother had a problem with "If the main character is the last jedi, how come we can have jedi party members?" Pffft...

Last KNOWN jedi.

The only people who couldn't get that through their head were either too dimwitted, or just plain stubborn.

If I said that I believe that the Italian kid on my hockey team is the last Italian in Canada because I've personally never met another one, would that mean my word is law?

K2 normal fan: "Yeah I was in Toronto the other weekend and I bumped into these two Italian guys. They were hilarious."

K2 dimwitted fan: "Huh? What? How could you bump into Italian guys? The last known Italian guy in Canada lives near GhostofAnakin. He clearly states that he believes him to be the last known Italian guy."

K2 normal fan: "Umm...That's just GhostofAnakin's point of view. He's just stating that HE believes him to be the last Italian guy in Canada."

K2 dimwitted fan: "No, that doesn't make sense. If someone says something, then it it true! Who cares if it's only their point of view. GhostofAnakin, and even a couple of GhostofAnakin's friends referred to him as the last Italian guy in Canada, so you're wrong."

K2 normal fan: (in a sarcastic tone) "Yeah, and the Exile is also the last Jedi, right?"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Very thorough.

::Mus?:Influence Gained::

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Calax, you can lost Bastila on the Star Forge regardless of your gender. The only thing is, it's harder to save her as a female because you can't say you love her. But it's not impossible. And she is "resurrected" anyway even if you are forced to kill her, making the official position quite clear.

Ah, that would explain why she wasn't there when I killed her  :luck:

:'( How could you?

Even still, I don't think it'd be a good idea to have her dead in 1 scenario out of 4, especially considering how important her character was. If anything, they should include in K3 no matter what gender Revan was. If they didn't, I think they'd be downplaying her character's role a whole lot.

...I don't think it'd be a good idea to have her dead in 1 scenario out of 4, especially considering how important her character was.  If anything, they should include in K3 no matter what gender Revan was.  If they didn't, I think they'd be downplaying her character's role a whole lot.

Remember Bioware didn't plan for a sequel - the runaway success of Kotor was something of a surprise, I believe. Arguably, Obsidian responded too much to fan suggestions in giving a role to Bastila and Revan at the expense of the coherence of their own story. Also arguably, Obsidian didn't give much prominence to Revan or Bastila, and it's just fans of Kotor 1 who are magnifying their roles because we find the characters interesting. :luck:

If Kotor 3 is made, there will have to be a lot of tying up of loose ends. I wouldn't fancy taking it on.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have played the game through many times, and I only get to Bastila through T3-m4. Now some one said that she comes around again after talking to carth. How can you talk to Carth?

Thanks

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

Ok, I have played the game through many times, and I only get to Bastila through T3-m4. Now some one said that she comes around again after talking to carth. How can you talk to Carth?

Thanks

Set Revan Male lightside while talking with Atton when you first meet Atton :)

You have to kill Nihilus and finish "The Ravager". It then takes you to a cutscene where you talk to Carth for about 10 seconds. :)"

Just keep an eye out for items in the Ravager as the last part of the game starts after the conversation with Carth.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

Oh yeah, that stuff along with 17 pairs of Ulic-Quel-Dormas armor

Statemeant: you cannot stop me you cannot harm me, in order to do that I would need to stop being one of you; I have concluded that this is something I am willing to accept!

In short you have just shown me your soft meatbag-like underbellies and said