Blondes vs Brunettes!

Bokishi

Which do you prefer?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Blonde
    • Brunette
    • Other

They remove my "Embarrassing moment"-thread and let this x-rated thread exist?! IT'S A CRUEL AND UNFAIR WORLD.

Although I opposed the decision to close said thread, the rules clearly state that a mod is free to remove 'illicit' images at their leisure. You are also forbidden to engage in some sort of simulated sexual intercourse through this board if anyone of the invovled can be considered a minor according to U.S law.

But there is nothing whatsoever that forbids the discussion of sexual matters as long as they do not break above rule(s) and does not utlise any words of an offensive nature. Thus, you may write coitus, cunillingus, fellatio or scrotum, but you may not write ***, ***, ***, or *** :thumbsup:

I also wonder how Atreides feels about his Cat vs Dog thread being locked for no reason (by Authority), and then being given a lame Communist comic as an excuse.  :)"  Even the Green Dragon wasn't that bad.

If three or more party members express that it is in the will of the party, then said thread shall be unlocked. Any such applications must be filed via PM using triplicate validated copies of form #54678198-A34

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I have to agree with alot of people lately, our new moderators seem very much amateurish. They say power corrupts, but it seems to also dull the wits.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I hate to say this, but... I agree.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I tell you one issue where we have shown considerable consistency: we're not going to get into long discussions in a thread in WoT regarding our decisions. PM the mod in question. PM Fionavar if you think individual mods are overstepping the bounds of moderation.

Here's my pledge, any PM I receive that calls my moderation into question, I will post in the moderators' forum to see what the team as a whole thinks of it.

By the way, has anyone wondered why there are more mods? Have you considered that the reason the admins brought more mods on board is because they'd like to see more moderating? Basically, the folks on this board have become accustomed to a decided lack of moderation and are now complaining that we've gone too far.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If youve got complaints then you have to let us know about them, I know most of the other mods are unwilling to discuss modding in public but you could make a thread in the general forum where you could all list your complaints so everyone of us could see them.

I know a lot of other people have expressed similar views via PM's and messenger etc. but its not going to change anything unless you specify exactly what mods you have a problem with and why.

p.s

and if you really want the "Cat vs. Dog" thread back then send me a PM, Ill reopen it if I get two or more PM's. You could also just make a new thread.

p.p.s

unlike the other mods, I have no problem whatsoever discussing moderation in public.

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."

I have to agree with alot of people lately, our new moderators seem very much amateurish. They say power corrupts, but it seems to also dull the wits.

I hate to say this, but... I agree.

Each mod looks their thread deleting and locking standards bit differently, since they are different persons. *shrug* I haven

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

I got stuck in customs with a pair of handcuffs once, on my way home from Mallorca. I had bought them for a female friend and I had no idea a pair of handcuffs would be seen as a threat to anyone. So I happily packed them in my hand luggage and trotted off to the airport. Once there my bag got stuck in the x-ray machine, all kinds of lamps and alarms went off and I had to stand there while they searched my bag, throwing out everything in it on the table, then proceeding to open my present (yes, I had already wrapped it) and finally ending the whole scene by holding up the cuffs in the air for everyone to see. And trust me, there were like a billion angry people behind me in the line by that time.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Hey at least they didn't strip search you...I was about two seconds away from being forcefully detained by a 95kg of muscle behemoth at Arlanda who thought I was smuggling hash. Got away that time, but it's not cool when a customs gaurd says you look like a typical narcotics smuggler and there's a bunch of people around :geek:

I've been strip searched, and I'll tell you if theres one bit of redemption, its that the schmuck has to look at your browneye. I'll just say don't make the suggestion that they might have enjoyed it, that seems to really envoke a primal rage from them.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The downside is that the vaginal secretions become infused into said facial hair, causing beforementioned hair to give of the same type of olifactory emitions similar to that of the secretion concerned.

The advantage is that it may cause irritation in the exposed female genitalia, leading to a decision on the females part that the exercise be aborted and never tried again. Thus, the male can, by growing a beard and moustasche, avoid ever having to perform said act upon any female again.

I'll let Sarah speak on behalf of my talents at dropping down, but I've never had a problem with my goatee.

The downside is that the vaginal secretions become infused into said facial hair, causing beforementioned hair to give of the same type of olifactory emitions similar to that of the secretion concerned.

The advantage is that it may cause irritation in the exposed female genitalia, leading to a decision on the females part that the exercise be aborted and never tried again. Thus, the male can, by growing a beard and moustasche, avoid ever having to perform said act upon any female again.

I'll let Sarah speak on behalf of my talents at dropping down, but I've never had a problem with my goatee.

Yeah, what he said. I have no problem with it.

If a guy is worried about "the flavor saver", they need to be introduced to Mr. Soap and Mr. Water.

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins

If a guy is worried about "the flavor saver", they need to be introduced to Mr. Soap and Mrs. Water.

Fixed!

Mr. Soap provides the typical masculine brute force approach to the project (the project being cleaning your filthy hide), while water provides the more feminine, softer yet essential approach.

Mr. Soap AND Mr. Water? Hahahah what a dreamer :wub:

That adult shop had the "Pleasure Wipes" for before, for after, for pleasure.

Personally, I think if you are a dirty soap-dodger and you are replacing showers with wet naps, then I'm not sleeping with you.

This coming from the man who stuck his hoo-hoo dilly in Jen?

Proud purveyor, owner and operator of the Wonder Twins