Not a KoTOR 3 thread.....

Carnage

I love you.

Thank you...... but I dont think your my type

Doesn't matter. My love's free.

Mus gives it up for free? :blink:

---

Anyway, the Star Wars CRPG I'd like to see is Legends of the Bounty Hunters. :cool:

You're quite the tease :huh:

--------

I agree. Bounty huntin' provides a good backdrop and lots of interestin' locales. Also: phat lewt.

Bounty huntin' for teh win.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I though from your sig, you where in complete support of Lucasarts

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd like to see an RPG where you get to place as George Lucas himself. Basically you would get to go through the Star Wars universe and change everything that was cool about it. Then your companions who are basically EU writers would join you in creating crappy stories, characters, etc. until the world collapses on itself .

Maybe to make it a true bastardization they could discover a StarGate

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I'd enjoy a Star Wars CRPG that did not force me to play a Jedi. If that was my goal then I'd play some other game of the franchise; there's no short amount of Star Wars games that allow me to do this. Instead I would enjoy a Star Wars CRPGs that game me as much character diversity as the franchise itself. Let me be a new Han Solo, Princess Leia, Boba Fett or even a Jaba the Hutt - I'm tired of playing Luke Skywalker wannabes.

So, is there anybody who doesn't want a choice regarding their character's race?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

So, is there anybody who doesn't want a choice regarding their character's race?

I want a choice. ;)

Although again it depends on the story. If the character is supposed to fit a certain character profile, then I'm fine with just human. But if it's a wide open background that doesn't really pigeonhole the character, then I'm fine with any race.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Hmmmmm....perhaps....but it would be a very freudian slip that even I'm not fully aware of. The mysteries of the ID! Although I do like a woman that is a bit take charge >_<

I just think it'd be a neat idea if, given circumstances, you were the subject of a mind trick. It'd make that questionable intelligence attribute more useful from a game mechanic ability :)

Do ninjas have fetishes?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Touch

kirottu said:

:)
kirottu said: