Fallout 3

Bourgeoisie: Pearl of the Wastelands is the name that some Polish fans havve given their post-apocalyptic, cybernetic implant, mutant game.

It's a 3D engine, but uses an isometric view.

PCG_151_Aug05p21_apde_quart.gif

Check out the site at: http://www.innyswiat.pl, if you can speak Polish ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

WHich makes sense.  Oblivion looks like it will be one sweet game.

:thumbsup:

Yeah...so anyways, I wonder if they're going to somehow continue the vault dweller's story somehow. Another ancestor? :p

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I doubt Bethesda have the ability to make a good Fallout. It iwll probably end up being Morrowind (or Oblivion) with guns. It just won't be Fallout. I mean, what experience do they have in making a science fiction CRPG let alone a 50's themed Post Apocalyptic CRPG.

I doubt Bethesda have the ability to make a good Fallout.  It iwll probably end up being Morrowind (or Oblivion) with guns.  It just won't be Fallout.  I mean, what experience do they have in making a science fiction CRPG let alone a 50's themed Post Apocalyptic CRPG.

What experience did BIS have before they made FO1?

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes, I see where you are going withit but Bethesda has no experience in making a game in the style of Fallout. They have their niche and they are good in that niche but they have no real experience to jump in an established setting.

If they did a totally new sci fi/PA game prior to Fallout 3 then I could see what they can do. FO is an established setting with a history.

BiS didn't make Fallout or Wasteland.  Interplay did.  Buggers.

Whatever. You get my point.

Indeed I do. Hence what I said.

A more appropriate statement to make would be: Black Isle Studioes didn't have any experience before making Fallout 2.

At least, I think that was their first game, someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

You are right and wrong.

Black Isle became Interplay RPG label but Interplay had made RPGs before (Bard's Tale) and BiS staff worked on other games, its not like they grab random people from the street to work for Black Isle.

drakron.png

No idea, but I prefer to follow the worse case scenerio than anything else.

If you believe it will be a total disaster and it is, you won't be disappointed. If you believe it will be a total disaster and it isn't, then you're pleasantly surprised. Win/Win situation.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

You are right and wrong.

Black Isle became Interplay RPG label but Interplay had made RPGs before (Bard's Tale) and BiS staff worked on other games, its not like they grab random people from the street to work for Black Isle.

And yet, the image in my mind of Game Development studios abducting random joes from the street in shiny black vans was so fulfilling. :(