What Kind of Games Would You Like to Make

EnderAndrew

And, if somehow the heavens opened up and dropped flightsticks onto every gamer's desk and beamed the desire to play space sims into their hearts, I would so love to make a Privateer/Tie Fighter/Freespace 2 style space-sim.  Maybe a little slimmed down from those old days (less power-management gameplay, maybe?) but with the same kind of intense space battles.

There are communities that still mod the various TIE fighter games, so those players still exist. They just don't make games for us anymore.

If anyone still has contact info for Mike Gallo, tell that guy know the prequel trilogy is finished we need a new "X-Wing vs TIE" game with ships from all six movies and cutting edge graphics.

Can you imagine?

• 3 weeks later...

Which games are fun then?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I should have known :p

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'd like to make a game where all you do is ride around on banthas, move furniture around your house and occasionally wave your saber about.

But SOE beat me to it :blink:

There are none that are right, only strong of opinion. There are none that are wrong, only ignorant of facts