10th Planet

EnderAndrew

Pluto's orbit is also HIGHLY irregular.

I think you mean eccentric. Not only that. Pluto's orbit is way out of the ecliptic too.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I dont believe al the things I postd about the PX, but some things there are preetty disturbingg.....

Just on a cursory skim of the FAR TOO LONG post, I noticed quite a few liberties being taken with Bible scripture interpretations, for example, and far too few citations from other sources; not once was there a reference to one fo the numerous "scientists who noticed perterbations in the planetary orbits" since the early 1900s.

It sounds exactly like every haox ever boradcast. But wait! He has a book I can BUY and read. :p

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I dont believe al the things I postd about the PX, but some things there are preetty disturbingg.....

Just on a cursory skim of the FAR TOO LONG post, I noticed quite a few liberties being taken with Bible scripture interpretations, for example, and far too few citations from other sources; not once was there a reference to one fo the numerous "scientists who noticed perterbations in the planetary orbits" since the early 1900s.

It sounds exactly like every haox ever boradcast. But wait! He has a book I can BUY and read. :)

I wasn't trying to make a scientific point on this matter,if you look up more carefully how that long topic got there in the first place you'll see I was pointing out just an 'urban' legend dating back from the Bible to the current global and space developments - nothing more.

P.S..Hope you'll enjoy your new book :)" :)

That whole thing looks like it was written by a 13 year-old. The sun is flucuating and soon the moon will be as bright as the sun? If that was the case then so would the earth and we'd all be dead. YES! NO MORE STUPID PEOPLE! First of all if they classify it as a planet then it could'nt possibly hit us becuase planets go in orbit and dont stray too far beyond that. So it should be called an asteroid.

I don't get how anyone could be afraid of those, even back then. It looks like...well...metal pot.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

By now they've probably already classified the planet. ...Well, with the buracracy entailed in these things, probably not. Anyhow, the thread has gone to the biscuit god. Terminated, indeed.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!