What music are you listening to right now?

Cantousent

Not to mention a favorable exchange rate and surprisingly hot women.

Ah, the boni of living in Romania.

Moonsorrow - Pime

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, I'm not exactly living there so good for me.

Orphaned Land - Mercy(Paradise Lost cover)

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Ooh, the russian has taste. :huh:

kirottu said:

Oh, sorry for that.

Megadeth - Duke Nukem Theme

The cheese.

kirottu said:

I'm Finnish. No one's perfect, I guess.

Immortal - At the Heart of Winter

kirottu said:

Hey, did EnderWiggin ever tell you guys about the time he was going to be in a Dead Kennedys cover band, called the Ted Kennnedys. They would wear a suit and tie but no pants, and they would have drinks in there hands. If Ender was here, he would tell you all about it.

Pixies - Hey.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

He did. I laughed. Better than the mouse necrophilia or the naked devs behind sandbags...but with helmets on.

Fejd - V

kirottu said:

Mors Principium Est - Spirit-Conception

kirottu said:

Hevein - As far as Eye can see

kirottu said:

I can't listen anymore. I'm too busy trying to keep an eye on the lyrics thread. Ugh. So far, they've combined food with sex, solitary sex, religion with violence. Pretty soon, we'll have solitary sex applied religiously with great violence... while eating.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Welcome to the other side of music. Have a happy stay.

kirottu said:

Pixies - Lovely Day.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.