Welcome Fangirls

Darkside

Atlantis is ok...still getting it's feet IMO. And that guy is kinda cute, but to me his character on the show is too bland. :D

I agree, he is kind of bland, most shows like it usually have a funny guy, a smart guy, and a survivalist/native type, and Atlantis seems to have the funny guy and smart guy combined, leaving whats his name without any of the above...

I don't really remember what I am trying to say...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Remove the man, and you've got a lovely FN p90 bullpup SMG.  :wub:

Quiet... this is not a guns thread... you had one of those ages ago... it smelt terribly of testosterone... ick :rolleyes:

DL

P.S. Blame Darkside for my response... she's unleashed the psycho fangirl in me :D

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

I apologize, I just can't control myself once I see something that gets me... excited. :rolleyes:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I will contribute, however, with the king of Cool.

SAM_JACKSON.jpg

Because he's a baaaaaaaad motherf..... :cool:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Remove the man, and you've got a lovely FN p90 bullpup SMG.  :)

Quiet... this is not a guns thread... you had one of those ages ago... it smelt terribly of testosterone... ick :lol:

DL

P.S. Blame Darkside for my response... she's unleashed the psycho fangirl in me :D

Aye, but you have to admit it is a pretty gun.

What? Surely I'm not the only girl with a love of weapons?

But please ignore the fact that I'm spamming my own thread. Carry on with your rambling DL.

sig2.gif

frank.jpg

The man himself. Frank Black.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

jason-isaacs.jpg

Hollywood needs more Jason Isaacs.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I've noticed an alarming increase in fangirl (and fanboy) activity around here.  For those who will derail any thread in hopes of rambling about their chosen idol *coughSilverRoyalDLShrykeMeandawholelotmorecough*, I thought it might be best to try and contain it to a single thread.  So here we are.  Talk about your favorite singer, actor (or actress), and characters and remember one thing:  it's okay to admit you're a rabid fangirl/boy. :p  :p

i'm not that bad am i...? :p

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

I've noticed an alarming increase in fangirl (and fanboy) activity around here.  For those who will derail any thread in hopes of rambling about their chosen idol *coughSilverRoyalDLShrykeMeandawholelotmorecough*, I thought it might be best to try and contain it to a single thread.  So here we are.  Talk about your favorite singer, actor (or actress), and characters and remember one thing:  it's okay to admit you're a rabid fangirl/boy. :p  :thumbsup:

i'm not that bad am i...? :p

Not quite as bad as me and DL... :-

sig2.gif

Hmm. I'd make a list, but I wouldn't be finished until next week.

So, in a nutshell - as a horny teenage boy, I would say: Lacey Chabert, Miranda Otto, Kate Beckinsale and Zooey Deschanel.

As a person, I'd say Stephen Spielberg, Stanley Kubrick, Douglas Adams and Zooey Deschanel.

Ahem.

Oded Fehr looks really good with long hair. Not bad with short hair either.

But he made The Mummy watchable.

odedfehr-01a.jpg

odedfehr-02a.jpg

odedfehr-03a.jpg

odedfehr-04a.jpg

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Just thought I'd add a picture of Jeremy Irons, a true character actor whom I admire. ^_^

jeremyirons.jpg

DENMARK!

Not quite as bad as me and DL... :ermm:

:o

I'm not that bad am I? o:):)

Oded Fehr looks really good with long hair. Not bad with short hair either.

But he made The Mummy watchable.

That's so true... I didn't want to watch The Mummy until my friend persuaded me by showing me a picture of him in it... *drool*

Anyway, here's my latest contribution... my very first fangirl crush :D :

040320OleGunnarSolskjaerInActionGbg.jpg

Ole Gunnar Solskjaer :wub:

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Now where is Royal and Silver with those Nicky Katt pictures?  *looks at watch impatiently*

Sorry, I was actually busy all weekend, doing stuff... AWAY from computers. (Yeah, I know, eh?)

All my good Nicky Katt pictures are on my work computer (for some reason). So I guess this one will have to do for now:

post-11475-1122246209_thumb.jpg

Don't you worry... I'll be back with more later. Oh yes. :)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

:wub:o:) I'm soo surprised to see that 'The Hoff' hasn't turned up yet!! For shame <_<

I have a pic, since JulianW suggested there is not enough pretty girls, here is my movie favourite :D

Angelina%20Jolie%207363%20-%20Wall~.jpg Angelina Jolie :ermm:

EDIT: Its massive! :D :)"