Help me decide which game to play

Setzer

"but could have been quite good."

I could have had billions of dollars if I ws Bill Gate's son. But, I'm not so I'm not. Duh.

Actually, Mr Gates is on record as saying that he doesn't want to give any of his progeny obscene amounts of wealth; he doesn't believe it is good for anyone to have large amounts of cash without working for it ... (Still, I'm sure a few million would be okay, too ...)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

I don't remember any lawnmowers in Ultima. There were shepherds, I recall. Did they hire out their sheep for grass cutting jobs? That would be a cool revenue generating stream. Could even use the clippings as mulch, and sell that to grocers for their vegetables.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

And I'll wager there was a scythe, too.

There were indeed many scythes.

Ok, so I read right then, both KOTOR 2 and Jade Empire are fairly easy games?

Kotor 2 is an easy game. I've heard the Jade Empire is even easier, though I haven't played it.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

"Kotor 2 is an easy game. I've heard the Jade Empire is even easier, though I haven't played it."

KOTOR2 is the eaisets game ever at worst, top 5 easiest at best. The only thing to remember in that game is press the attack button and you win.

Game over.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Defensive? Nah. Just if you are gonna JE's difficulty with any game at leats compare it to a game that one cana ctually die in without trying. ie. Not the KOTOR series. :D You know, like Megamania. At least that game has a reaosnable challenge level unlike KOTOR2.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

JE's combat was not any more difficult, especially when you get the hang of the combat. I only had difficulty until my coordination caught up to what each of the buttons did.

Note that I'm not saying KOTOR's combat was hard. It wasn't. It was damn easy. But so was JE's.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

That's a blatant lie. You can die in both.

The only time I died in JE was, as I said, when I first started playing and had to get used to the controls. After that, not one time.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)