Mod Makers Beware.

From what I understand the woman is naked, and CJ just lowers his pants a bit.

14 year old boys can't deal with possibly seeing a man's end.

They are both fully clothed (unless you install some added 3rd party skins)

WHAT HAS GTA DONE TO US ALL????

Well, all the violence and things did nothing

But seeing two people going up and down fully clothed made me into:

KILL, KILL, KILL

A mass Murderer who kills people on the most perverted way imaginable...

(Sorry, off to kill some people, just Not Killing during the typing of this post made me near-mad) :ph34r:

That's why I have sex with men, to prove that I don't enjoy it, and that I'm secure.

Though I'm fantasizing about Schmarth the whole time.  Just don't tell my wife.

There are a number of people who have been known to fantasize about me over the years. While most of them (I'm only talking about the seriously outnumbered, but still immense male community now) take your stance about it, Ender, some have actually told their spouse or girlfriend about their devotion to a same-sexed hottie of pioneering design. This has lead to various outcomes, but the most common has been improved sex life, since the women want to regain the full dedication of their men. So ultimately, while telling your wife would be taking a great risk, there might be some Serious Luvin' to gain extended access to. It's your choice.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I certainly hope you are joking, and even if you are as a pagan myself I think thats poor taste.

If the fundimental christians were more like the pagans/wiccans in the world we'd have less issues, conflict in the world. And this matter wouldnt even be a issue. As sex and nudity isnt as considered a 'bad' thing to the pagan/wiccan faith.

I certainly am, can't you see my tongue firmly in my cheek?

I am well aware of the catastrophic trauma caused by the Christian theologians and dogmatists throughout history.

Nevertheless, the Norsemen who ruled before William the Conquerer was a illegitimate idea in Robert the Magnificent's mind conducted ceremonies whereby they did indeed get themselves into all sorts of states, culminating in the ritual killing of the horse or whatever.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Please.. okay I hate saying this, but.. Only in America... and perhaps a few weird countries in Europe... and Perhaps China... and.... Oh well, perhaps a few more countries. But plleeease my american fellows, do something with your vote next time! Demand the damn politicians to take a firmer grasp on the RIAA, it seems like they are practically going berserk. One more thing, don't vote on **** like Leland Yee. :D

edit: It should be more stars "*".. that function doesn't seem to be working correctly. :shifty:

I'd say about four more stars... You should at least be able to guess, ehh?