KOTOR comic series this fall

Well, many people on these boards who bash EU have very good opinion about DH newest comics... :lol:"

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Well, many people on these boards who bash EU have very good opinion about DH newest comics... :lol:"

Again, links? So far you're the only person I've seen that has stated that very thing.

I've seen people make fun of SPECIFIC EU novels, but those same people also praise other EU novels. You're the only one I've seen that has gone on record as saying they like the comics better.

Furthermore, "EU" stands for Expanded Universe, which also includes the comics. So anyone who bashes the EU is bashing the ENTIRE thing, meaning books, and comics as well.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

THRAWN FOR LIFE BABY!

If they do put out A comic i really hope they at least try and pay attn to the fanbase o:)"

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Now that does sound interesting (and real - cool :D)

It says four years before KOTOR (the KOTOR we play - bugger this is going to be confusing) is that four years before the start of the game or the start of the events - ie, before the Mandalorian Wars?

I would have thought it would have made more sense to avoid Revan and that lot completely - though you can still leave little nods in. Mandalorian expansion could obviously be a matter for discussion at local cantinas - and I suppose you could include Vulkars and that lot, or perhaps have a young Twi'lek in the background trying to desperately talk his way out of something while his young sister looks around nervously....

I guess we'll have to wait and see. Sound fun anway ;)

Well I don't think the whole series will take place on Taris, but it will definitly start on Taris.

Perhaps there's even a possibilty that we might see a masked Revan when he visited Taris during the Mando Wars.

KOTOR 2 must be completed

In anycase it will suck and only idiots will buy it :-"

Don't forget to preorder your copy Darth Nuke :thumbsup:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

In anycase it will suck and only idiots will buy it :-"

Don't forget to preorder your copy Darth Nuke :thumbsup:

It made me laugh.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

See its not revan its a guy named Zayne. Revan may be "officially" male, but exile will most likely officially be female. They have to be fair to the fans. In my eyes though, revan is female. They gave you a choice in K1 for a reason.

See its not revan its a guy named Zayne. Revan may be "officially" male, but exile will most likely officially be female. They have to be fair to the fans. In my eyes though, revan is female. They gave you a choice in K1 for a reason.

I'm not sure I get your last couple of sentences. Are you saying that the "proof" Revan is female is because they gave you a choice?

If so, that's gotta be the most flawed logic ever. If not, then disregard my post.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Well luckily Denning sits in post ROTJ Era that was screwed from the beginning.

Prequel Era and KOTOR Era are still pretty good and have big potential though.

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Ya, they might only such a little bit now...but one day.....one day

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

They might still suck...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well before the thread becomes anymore infused with deeply articulated insights, we'll just ship this one off to the AotS ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: