What old game would you like to see..

... on a handheld ?

I was just looking through some old RPGs (thanks for the link LT) and I was wondering which ones would look good on a GBA/DS/PSP.

Eye of the Beholder is definately one I wouldnt mind taking a look at. Especially as I missed the update when it was released for the GBA.

Wasteland is another one that I would like to get the handheld treatment.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I wonder how the old Ultima's would play on a handheld? Of course, Wasteland would be my obvious choice, but someone said that already :|

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

NumbersU is trolling again.

As for old games being remade? None. I play them in the past. They wer efun in the past. It is time to move on.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Oregon Trail.

I remember this game! Classic :thumbsup:

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

NumbersU is trolling again.

I sure am. But not any more than some guy that posted in a thread in which he had no interest whatsoever, only to say that "this sucks". :thumbsup:

Clown.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Guest GroinOfDespair

Are you referring to me?

I post here because Obsidian is my favorite color, other than Ebony. And I happened upon their game which has a Darth Lord named after Nihilism, and a plot about betrayal, death and wounds.

i must hve kindred souls here, and this is my home.

i want to see more games like KOTOR on portable gaming devices, I suppose, though I don't own one.

But my exgirlfriend had an X-Box.