when you find vrook on dantooine

well this is my first playthrough; i'm a DS guardian and i chose to visit dantooine first. when i am in the cave where you find your crystal there are some mercenaries with master vrook caught. they tell me they want to go to nar shadda with vrook, and now i don't know what to do: kill them (and then i will have to face vrook on dantooine) or leave him with the mercenaries? what's the "best" choice?

thank you

I havent played DS before on K2 but i would say kill the mercenaries yourself and then face Vrook youself because then you get a chance to talk and i am guessing you would probably gain more XP, but its up to you really

well this is my first playthrough; i'm a DS guardian and i chose to visit dantooine first. when i am in the cave where you find your crystal there are some mercenaries with master vrook caught. they tell me they want to go to nar shadda with vrook, and now i don't know what to do: kill them (and then i will have to face vrook on dantooine) or leave him with the mercenaries? what's the "best" choice?

thank you

If you want to go dark side, leave him in his cage. For LS, free him. When leaving him, prepare for a though fight with Vrook later on, after the Koonda quest has finished. If you free Vrook however, you don't have to fight him.

well if he escapes on his own i''l tell the mercenaries to tyake him on nar shadda (to gain DS points) then i can return and kill them (to gain XP), and after the koonda attack i will face him. thank you all

Normally you face him first, then kill him. It's hard to face a dead man >_<

well if he escapes on his own i''l tell the mercenaries to tyake him on nar shadda (to gain DS points) then i can return and kill them (to gain XP), and after the koonda attack i will face him. thank you all

No, that's not true. (Though honestly I expect you to have tried this and know for yourself by now, but for anyone else who get's the notion.)

If you let them ship him to Nar Shadaa, then go back and attack them he still escapes right then and you will have to fight because he knows your DS. I'm pretty sure you have to fight right then. :thumbsup:

Well you can fight him in the cave, but once you start to get him beat down he uses force wave on you and pushes you and your party away from him. Then while you're stunned he runs away, to Khoonda I think. You do still have to fight him in Khoonda.

I always play LS and I kill the mercs anyways.  I think you have to.

:rolleyes: *smacks DarthMoeller* Pay attention!!

The LS thing to do would be kill the mercs and free Vrook from his cage. A DS alternative is to not kill them, instead letting them "ship him off". Of course, he never gets shipped off, he escapes.

Lemme guess you opened the doors turned of the cannons removed the mines and reversed the droids... and still killed all the mercs...

One question, can you wipe all the merc's out before they enter the setllement or is that just wishful thinking?

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

i meant if you did everything and got everybody to join the milita and basically made an air tight defense. during the "battle of khoonda" (which i find increidbly small for a battle).

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Lemme guess you opened the doors turned of the cannons removed the mines and reversed the droids... and still killed all the mercs...

One question, can you wipe all the merc's out before they enter the setllement or is that just wishful thinking?

Don't forget to demand more money from the administrator. :)