Conspiracies: Are they real?

11XHooah

I just shudder to think what this guy and Onur the Courageous could have come up with together.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I think he actually got the joke, but is intent on revealing the real conspiracy behind it.

It's already revealed. Didn't you watch the videos? There's no refuting it. Fluoride is harmful. Plain and simple.

I just shudder to think what this guy and Onur the Courageous could have come up with together.

I'm not 'coming up' with any of this. There is documentation/evidence behind everything I'm saying, as you saw when I proved that the SAS actually were involved in staging terrorism and that they were caught doing it. I wouldn't use something to support what I was saying unless it was backed up by the facts. If it's alleged, I'll say it's alleged. If it's a fact, then I'll say it's a fact.

WTC7 was that building that collapsed for seemingly no reason, right? I'm not siding with anything else, but that was pretty freaking creepy.

"Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade - make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons, what am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am? I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down! With the lemons. I'm going to to get my engineers to invent a combustible lemon that burns your house down!"

I'm just relieved that the shadow government, with its ability to pull off the most insanely complex and difficult caper a government has ever attempted, is powerless to stop a dozen or so Youtubers from spreading the Truth. Clearly, there is hope that we can rise up and defeat them, through Youtube.

Guest The Architect

Yeah, but if you were in a shadow government and you didn't want your cover blown you wouldn't go censoring YouTube "Truth" commenters, would you? You'd be restricting their freedom of speech, now matter how retarded it can be, only adding more fuel to their fire. But if you sit back and do nothing they look like morons.

Or maybe they have guys like this infiltrate internet forums and make all 9/11 conspiracy people look like crazy annoying people so that the conspiracy theory is discredited? They in fact created all of those retarded videos to hide the real methods they used, which involved aliens. Downwiththeilluminati may actually be an agent of Majestic 12! The pieces are all falling together!

I'm not 'coming up' with any of this. There is documentation/evidence behind everything I'm saying, as you saw when I proved that the SAS actually were involved in staging terrorism and that they were caught doing it. I wouldn't use something to support what I was saying unless it was backed up by the facts. If it's alleged, I'll say it's alleged. If it's a fact, then I'll say it's a fact.

No. What you 'proved' is that SAS operators, working in disguise* got picked up, by the police _while investigating police corruption_. These same police then held them hostage. I actually know a guy who was in on the raid, and it was well known that elements of the Basra police had been infiltrated by Shia militias.

But I guess only fine upstanding westerners are mentally capable of being corrupt. Who are you? Miriam Makeba?

*Or 'under cover' in technical parlance.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

You know, one must wonder why the hell you picked this forum of all places to join - I mean, you never post in any other topic, nor do you post in any other place in the forum.

Why wonder about my motives for being here instead of looking at the matters discussed in the topic.. ones that affect you and everyone else in the world.

WTC7 was that building that collapsed for seemingly no reason, right? I'm not siding with anything else, but that was pretty freaking creepy.

Building 7 matched all the characteristics of a controlled demolition. Indira Singh, a Ground Zero emergency worker, was told by the Fire Department that it was going to be 'brought down'. Eyewitnesses reported explosions prior, immediately prior, and during the collapse. Three explosions inside Building 7 were caught on tape. One explosion was caught on tape 9.5 seconds before the collapse and two others occurred during the beginning of the collapse. The case for demolition appears to be iron-clad.

I'm just relieved that the shadow government, with its ability to pull off the most insanely complex and difficult caper a government has ever attempted, is powerless to stop a dozen or so Youtubers from spreading the Truth. Clearly, there is hope that we can rise up and defeat them, through Youtube.

1) Yeah, it wouldn't look suspicious to go around censoring all videos that expose corruption.

2) It isn't 'insanely difficult'. This type of 'shadow' activity is 100% documented.

No. What you 'proved' is that SAS operators, working in disguise* got picked up, by the police _while investigating police corruption_. These same police then held them hostage. I actually know a guy who was in on the raid, and it was well known that elements of the Basra police had been infiltrated by Shia militias.

But I guess only fine upstanding westerners are mentally capable of being corrupt. Who are you? Miriam Makeba?

*Or 'under cover' in technical parlance.

Um.. No. Not only were they dressed as Arabs. They were shooting police and had a vehicle packed with explosives. That's not 'infiltration'. That's a plan for the terrorist attack.

Question: Did you even read the Michael Keef article I linked you to, which has sources/references that proves that terrorism is staged in Iraq conclusively?

Edited by DownWithTheIlluminati

Or maybe they have guys like this infiltrate internet forums and make all 9/11 conspiracy people look like crazy annoying people so that the conspiracy theory is discredited? They in fact created all of those retarded videos to hide the real methods they used, which involved aliens. Downwiththeilluminati may actually be an agent of Majestic 12! The pieces are all falling together!

"The human mind is like a computer. No matter how efficient it may be, it's reliability is only as great as the information fed into it. If it is possible to control the imput of the human mind, then no matter how intelligent a person may be, it's entirely possible to program what he will think. And yes, it's even possible to program people to laugh at the mere mention of the word 'conspiracy'"

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=35...95251&hl=en (1:44:59-1:45:26)

Edited by DownWithTheIlluminati

I'm guessing it's the whole thread.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Aram wins the thread.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat: