Transformers the Movie

EnderAndrew

Ironhide blashemy?! Energeron blashemy?! How dare you pollute this topic with that filth!

Now for the exorcism:

ironhide2.JPG

IRONHIDE

"High tech security is no

replacement for guts!"

Allegiance: Autobot

Function: Security

ironhide2b.jpg

Profile: "Go chew on a microchip," is Ironhide's calling card. Never the sort who likes to be told what to do, he prefers action to words. He refers to what he considers excessive talking as "leaking lubricant." He's the oldest Autobot, probably the toughest, most battle tested and certainly the orneriest. Due to his defensive capabilities, he is usually in charge of safekeeping anything or anyone of importance, and sort of acts as Commander Optimus Prime's personal bodyguard. His gruff exterior hides his kind inner soul; his concern for the protection of life, whether mechanical or biochemical, extends to the lowliest gasketoid or smallest sparrow.

Abilities: Ironhide's skin is made of a trithyllium- steel alloy impregnated with irradiated carbon fibers, giving him immunity to most forms of artillery & electromagnetic attacks. He's the most nearly invulnerable of the Autobots. His main weapon is what he playfully calls his "water gun." It can shoot a stream of any number of liquids up to 2000 ft. His choices include super-cooled liquid nitrogen, superheated liquid lead, & petro- chemical fluid that ignites upon contact. He also has sonar radar, and a radiowave detector.

Weaknesses: Ironhide is the slowest Autobot. Due to his advanced years, he breaks down the most. His presence breeds dissension among some of the younger, less compassionate Autobots who consider him an antiquated old heap whose contributions do not out-weigh his liabilities. Optimus Prime does not share their view.

ironhide2b.jpg

ironhide1a.jpg

ironhide2c.jpg

ironhide1h.jpg

ironhide.jpg

ironhide1c.jpgironhide2a.jpg

ironhide1b.jpg

*spits*

At least the damn sour taste of that Energon nonsense is gone!

manthing2.jpg

Five ...

... Four ...

... Three ...

... Two ...

... ONE!

Thunderbirds ARE GO!

And don't forget London Secret Agent Lady Penelope, in her turbo pink Rolls Royce, the FAB1:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Please dont pollute this thread with the crap that was thunderbirds.

advanced double-think humour plus :D

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Please dont pollute this thread with the crap that was thunderbirds.

Thunderbirds was -- literally -- the life of Gerry Anderson. He lost his credibility (he wanted to work in films, not "stupid puppets", but his work only cemented his reputation as the best at this sort of small-scale animatronics and explosions; did you see the explosions? He invented the slow-mo trick to make smaller scales look like their larger relatives, thirty-to-forty years before the Wachowski brothers ...); he lost his wife (the RL model for Lady Penelope: she left him because he spent all his time working punishing schedules to finish the series, on pain of ignominy and loss of income); he eventually lost his livelihood in supermarionation when the niche disapeared a few years later.

It sucked the life outa him.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

i know his bio but that doesnt make me appreciate Thunderbirds.

I agree with you, but then, coming from a guy with a Thundercats avatar, that's pretty rich. :rolleyes:

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

Thunderbirds was cool, but not as good as Captain Scarlet. Too bad the TB movie sucked.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Im too young to have many memories of the original Transformers, however I do believe I have seen them a few times. Also I remember liking Beast Wars a great deal as a child. Shapeshifting has always been an underlying interest of mine.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Im too young to have many memories of the original Transformers, however I do believe I have seen them a few times. Also I remember liking Beast Wars a great deal as a child. Shapeshifting has always been an underlying interest of mine.

Beast Wars was very good. Except for Cheetor's freckles.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Never seen it.

But Im watching G1 season two episode "Triple takeover" and Ive never seen so many mistakes and ****ups. Anything from one Decepticon speaking but the other moving his lips, to Starscream appearing with Ramjet&Dirge for a brief while despite that he was trapped in the beginning of the episode, which the next scene shows. That episode probably confused a lot of kids when it aired.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I had several years worth of the comics, in fact from issue eleven onwards. But in a fit of ill-considered altruism I gave the lot to the local children's hospital. I am sure they were shredded or something, but it was, on reflection, the best thing to do with them.

My 2000ADs on the other hand, I will protect to the death...

I remember she-ra as being curiously more masculine than he-man. I always suspected him of being a bit ...limp... inside those huge furry pants.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I remember she-ra as being curiously more masculine than he-man. I always suspected him of being a bit ...limp... inside those huge furry pants.

It was the pink shirt and the girl's haircut.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Re: He-Man

Did anyone watch family guy last sunday?

Hehehe, yes. My friend was like "Ok wait... that was He-Man? Why was he so gay looking?" And I was like "Did you actually watch the old cartoon?"

Devastatorsig.jpg