My thoughts on GTA:SA PC version

Rhomal

Why do you cheat in a game like GTA: San Andreas? I mean, the game itself offers you endless possibilites to do almost anything you want. The only thing I see those codes doing is destroy any challenge the game might have.

You people are weird.

By the way, I love how this game ends, and since I don't know if this is considered a spoiler or not, I'll use those silly tags!

I just wanted to say that I love how you can continue playing after you finish the last mission! ;)

Edit: Hey, that looks like a 'smiley-on-a-stick'!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

I wouldn't consider that a spoiler, but yeah that part is amazing, i like it when they include that in games, apart from in GTA:SA there are lots of places restricted if you dont have all territory :) you are in risk of being shot most of the time otherwise.

Its great too because by then you have got all the vehicles, stats, properties and such and its great fun!! ;)

Why do you cheat in a game like GTA: San Andreas? I mean, the game itself offers you endless possibilites to do almost anything you want. The only thing I see those codes doing is destroy any challenge the game might have.

I choose to cheat because I can't seem to walk down the street without being attacked and starting a gang war. And unless I'm in front of an ammunation my health and armor always take a beating. I try to do the old 'best defense is a good offense' but that doesn't really seem too take to well for me.... :-

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

I find the only real times to cheat on SA are when you have completed the game or when your playing a save game that you are not trying to play seriously, just messing around.

I like to put on the flying cars, the cars can drive on water and the cheats for crazy pedestrians!! :- great fun

I find the only real times to cheat on SA are when you have completed the game or when your playing a save game that you are not trying to play seriously, just messing around.

I like to put on the flying cars, the cars can drive on water and the cheats for crazy pedestrians!! :- great fun

Pretty much what he said....

I don't really cheat the missions or thins like that...

I just use them for fun....

Things like the ninja/crazy town theme are quite nice...

That reminds me..I still haven't started the missions :ermm:

Shooting cars until they explode really ratchets up your gun skills.

Thanks, I'll use that. :thumbsup:

If anyone has a clue as to how to create a solid (ie. as good as PS2 controls) control profile for San Andreas with the Saitek 2500...lemme know.  Keyboard + Mouse is working okay but I ain't able to rock my BMX like I wanna.

Me too, that's my gamepad.

Code Effect

:-

Yes, well done, and thanks, Baley. :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Ok now that i've been playing GTA San Andreas i relly like it BUT im having a TOUGH time with the helicopter training. also the CONSTANT sound bug when it rains, i wont hear the cars or speech. Then there is the mouse bug, when i save a game and get out of the menu back to play my mouse look will not work so i have to go bavk to menu and get to play again until it works.

so far 2 bugs to fix, then again maybe its the Coffee Mod i added to the game, but it was a small path not even 2mb, since all it was was bascially a switch to open the mini game.

Now a man in politics named YEE is on a crusade against GTA SanAndreas because of the new coffee mod. he wants punishment and it to be rated 18 and over instead of mature.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig