McDonald's will take over the world, I tell you!

jaguars4ever

Aside from the Kosovo War (for its first two days), The 1989 Panama War, and the Kargil War, no two countries with a McDonalds restraunt have ever gone to war with each other.

But I prefer Pizza to Burgers, so I'd rather go to Pizza Hut.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

@ Volourn: You are entitled to your opinion, unless it harms others. In this case, the propagation of the plague known as McDonald's harms everyone. Either your tastebuds are faulty, or you do not understand the meaning of quality. See, where I come from, it means superior, of a high grade. McDonald's has neither of these qualities. Their food is prepared hours ahead of time, in many cases, and sits there in its own juices. McDonald's=Disgusting.

Of course, this is a general fact of most fast food. A few such as Arby's (IMO) avoid this by offering alternative choices. Despite any objections to the contrary, they were one of the pioneers in healthier food items among drive-thru establishments.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

No. McDonalds has high quality food that I never get sick on nor would I ever get fat off it. And, most importantly, it is YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!

And, no McDonalds harms no one, only fools who spread lies about this awesome restaurant do.

:)

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

No. McDonalds has high quality food that I never get sick on nor would I ever get fat off it. And, most importantly, it is YUMMY IN MY TUMMY!

Then my earlier supposition was correct. Your tastebuds ARE faulty. As are you, if you believe McDonald's food will not increase your weight.

And, no McDonalds harms no one, only fools who spread lies about this awesome restaurant do.

Tell that to the natives of underdeveloped areas from which they bought large masses of land for a pittance in order to engross their potential profits. The original idea, it seems, was to save money on costs by raising their own cattle and selling it to the consumer at the same price as if they had bought the meat. The cows had devoured all plant life they could reach within a month. Over 300 acres destroyed. Everyone suffered here: the natives who were displaced from their homes with almost nothing due to language barriers and differing concepts of value, the flora and fauna of the areas which died from overgrazing and destruction of their habitat, McDonald's who were forced, so as to avoid an environmental press fiasco, to cease their efforts to raise cattle in the Amazon and continue buying meat, and the remainder of humanity who will one day have to fix the errors of corporate firms, such as McD's, in causing Global Warming. I admit the part McDonald's played in this last is minor, yet they still played a part.

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

And? your point what? I'm waiting for you to bring evidence not opinions on how "evil" McDonalds is. :rolleyes:

I'd rathetr have McDonalds making tasty burgers and punishing nature before it nature destroys humankind. I say good on 'em!

Er... those ARE facts. While I like McD's food, it's a proven fact by nutritionists and cardiologists worldwide that having it too often will kill you.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Steve, funny site that cna't be really taken seriously. :D

No, McDonalds won't kill you. That's bull. Perhaps, you meant to say they suggest that if you eat McDonalds, and neve rmove off your big lazy ass that it *might* kill you. Then maybe I'd believe it. Otherwise, no.

So, stop with your mythical 'facts' and bring actual believable prof from people without agenda of battling the Big Evil known as McDonalds.

R00fles!

Well, unless McDonalds openly promotes information that's damaging to its reputation, then evidence against it is likely to come from people who have an agenda of opposing it. You can't just dismiss the evidence for that alone.

On the McLibel site, some of the more interesting and reliable evidence is the testimony of witnesses on McDonalds' employment policy, here.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

No, McDonalds won't kill you. That's bull. Perhaps, you meant to say they suggest that if you eat McDonalds, and neve rmove off your big lazy ass that it *might* kill you. Then maybe I'd believe it. Otherwise, no.

No. No amount of physical exercise would be enough to offset the caloric supply of a diet consisting of daily McD's food. You don't see bodybuilders or other athletes eating at McD's.

And the physical exercise can't do anything about the cholesterol that will turn your arteriae into waste dumps.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Whenever I eat there I always order something non standard so they have to cook it from fresh. This often gets me glared at.

I watched that documentry "Super Size Me" it was interesting how much worse the effects were than imagined. I mean its a no brainer that you will get fat because unless you were constantly exercising you could never burn off enough calories to overcome the intake.

In the UK the advertising has done a 360 and now they are telling you to eat fruit.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

I watched that documentry "Super Size Me" it was interesting how much worse the effects were than imagined. I mean its a no brainer that you will get fat because unless you were constantly exercising you could never burn off enough calories to overcome the intake.

That's the winning ticket for Morgan Spurlock. Anyone can realize the problems inherent in having McDonald products be a part of your diet. His documentary is alarming because it shows what would happen if someone had a diet only consisting of their products and nothing else... Apparently, some people won't realize the problems unless they see said problems taken to the extreme.

Yeah, McDonalds is sooooooooo fattening. I didn't know being 6' and 150lbs or so was considered fat nowadays.

LOLOLOLOLOLLIPOP

P.S. Super Size Me while bringing up interetsing points was too bias and one dimensional to take toos eriously. Afterall, he eats only McDonalds, and only Happy Meals. NOBODY does that so it isn't a realistic situation.

*goes and eats at Mcdonalds*