Obsidian Forums Diplomacy Game 1 (OBS-1)

Have I understood it correctly that the deadline expires on ?

July 1st at 1300 hours GMT

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Have I understood it correctly that the deadline expires on ?

July 1st at 1300 hours GMT

No. July 1st at 1200 UTC. This is 1200 GMT, or 1300 British Summer Time, as the UK is currently on Daylight Savings Time, so the UK is one hour ahead of GMT.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

That is quite strange....

I might not make it if it means 11 AM Romanian Time :lol:

Dammit :(

I'll have to submit em later tonoght...

Unless I have my memory of timezones wrong, it would be 1400 Eastern European time, or 1500 if Romania uses Daylight Savings. At the time I write this post, it is 17:06 UTC, so hopefully you can work out from that and my post's timestamp UTC's relation to you.

But submitting orders tonight would be a lovely and much appreciated idea. :lol:

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Excellent.. you have done well... soon, all your base will belong to us.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I meant at the exact moment ^_^

Well, that's about 50 minutes from now. I do wish you'd send them now, though. Also, a certain other someone hasn't sent in their moves either. I'm afraid I can't really say who, but you'll know when they have the letters "NMR" sitting next to the name of their country. Since you'll all have his Email address, feel free to tear him to shreds over it.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!