X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

Nightcrawler was cool. Better than most of the movie renditions of the mutants.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The later one. <_<

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

So Maggie Grace is no longer playing Kitty Pride.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Nightwalker is an astute pun, as the latest rumor is that Steph X, or some mutant hooker is being tossed into the movie.

I kid you not.

The lowdown straight from the Marvel honcho.

July 01, 2005 - The IESB conducted a 40-minute, multi-part video interview with Marvel Studios CEO Avi Arad, who discusses Marvel's entire upcoming slate of comic book film adaptations, including X-Men 3.

Marvel Gateway has posted a summary of the Arad interview for those who can't or don't want to download all the video segments.

Arad confirmed that Maggie Grace has left X3 due to scheduling problems with her TV show Lost. Official casting of Kitty Pryde could be known as early as Tuesday July 5th.

He also confirmed that Alan Cumming will not reprise his role as Nightcrawler, and that the character has been completely dropped from X3. The reason, said Arad, is that Nightcrawler didn't serve the story and, with so many other characters in the film, he had to go.

Arad also reiterated that the small role of Gambit has yet to be cast but that a strong actor is needed since they may have to carry a movie down the line. So does that mean there is going to be a Gambit spin-off film?!

Arad added that Daniel Cudmore will be reprising his role as Colossus after all, and that Kelsey Grammer's Beast will be a hybrid of CGI and a suit.

In other X-news, The New York Post claims that director Brett Ratner wants to include a minor character from X-Men lore in the film, a mutant hooker known as Stacy X. The paper reminds us that her "super power is that she secretes a pheromone that helps her to seduce men. She can seduce anyone." Unknown thesps Kate Nauta and Aya Sumika are reportedly in the running for the role.

Stacy sounds like a villainess from a bad saturday toon.

kirottu said:

The Magento and Wolverine spin-offs have been confirmed, and there are rumors of a third-spinoff in the works for all the minor character mutants from the first 3 X-Men movies.

I'm actually kinda looking forward to the 3rd spinoff, maybe then we'll see Colossus in action for more than 2 minutes.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Artistic freedom.

kirottu said:

:thumbsup:
kirottu said:

duh...

kirottu said:

Fan film called "Art of the Saber" by Ho brothers. Shouldn't be hard to find. I think it was described as lightsaber fight done Hong Kong style.

It demonstrates perfectly how a single sabre can give better defence against a dual-wielding opponent, despite the obvious advanteages of two-vector tactics. Now if only LA had seen a real fight, before sanctioning a silly combat system ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Fan film called "Art of the Saber" by Ho brothers. Shouldn't be hard to find. I think it was described as lightsaber fight done Hong Kong style.

It demonstrates perfectly how a single sabre can give better defence against a dual-wielding opponent, despite the obvious advanteages of two-vector tactics. Now if only LA had seen a real fight, before sanctioning a silly combat system ...

... but the two sabre guy wins.