X-Men 3 being systematically destroyed

EnderAndrew

I haven't read any Marvel comics for years, but I happened to be an avid follower back then.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

2000 AD is the only thing I've really collected.

I was always "discouraged" from collecting comics because of my mothers rather zealous cleaning purges. Although she did let me keep the first 5 issues of each.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Oerwinde thats the old Ultimate wolverine.

This is the current costume:

UW.jpg

Yeah, they switched not long after they switched in Evolution.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I thought it was the other way round.

Nope, Wolverine's new costume debuted on Evolution in September of 2002, while the costume debuted in Ultimate X-Men issue #30, which was released in February 2003. I think they changed it in Ultimate X-Men because they saw it in the evolution designs and it fit with everyone elses' costume better than the one they had him in.

Ahh.. I wish I still had my season 1 of X-Men Evolution. I have 2, 3, and 4, but I need to watch them in order. Evolution was so much better than the old 90s series... In my opinion of course.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Are you talking about the Orange/Brown costume with the black trim?

I never liked Evolution to start with, but it really grew on me. Making them younger and having them confront real prejudices while at the same time saving the world worked really well.

Rogue of course , well what can you say about her :huh:"

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Everyone loves Rogue. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I doubt that will happen, but I sincerely hope so. I've grown to love the white curl.

kirottu said:

http://alancumming.com/whatsnew.htm

No Alan Cumming, and possibly no Nightcrawler.

What do you mean *possibly* no Nightcrawler? Alan Cumming *IS* Nightcrawler. He was the one I wanted to play Nightcrawler before he was even announced to be playing him. He was contracted for 3 films I believe, so if he's not in X3, neither is Nightcrawler. I don't understand this... I was all psyched for X3 after the Beast/Angel/Juggernaught announcements a long while ago, but the last couple weeks have made me want this movie made less and less.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Or, more likely, it's for the idiots in the cheap seats "Eks-Zav-I-A", oh, that must be why it's called "Eks-Men" ! :(

Incidentally, despite what Mr Cumming says on his website, he is still listed on the honor role at IMDb ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Or, more likely, it's for the idiots in the cheap seats "Eks-Zav-I-A", oh, that must be why it's called "Eks-Men" ! :(

Incidentally, despite what Mr Cumming says on his website, he is still listed on the honor role at IMDb ...

For films in pre-production, IMDB often lists their best guesses. They are often wrong on pre-production info, and the news on Alan Cumming is so new, IMDB probably hasn't seen it yet.

They have all kinds of movies with release dates that may never get made that are currently in pre-production.

IMDB is a great resource, but I wouldn't trust their data on pre-production as being accurate solely because so much changes during the production on a film.

I daily read Cinescape, Aint It Cool and Film Force. All have lots of film news for free.

http://aint-it-cool-news.com/display.cgi?id=20443

Aint It Cool has always had accurate spy reports.

Eh? Oooooh, you mean all the negative reports which are more often than not, fake, and the positive reports which are a cheap way for producers not willing to use their name to hype the movie. Got it.

Screw spy reports. All the spy reports I've ever read were fake. Until someone who actually matters in the film community(a.k.a. not Harry Knowles) confirms it, you'd best assume it was fake.