New to Obsidian.....

Artemis

I am new to the Obsidian forums, and from what I can see, it is a very nice forum.

I am owner and admin over at icewinddale.com and am currently looking at other sites pertaining to IWD and the Forgotten Realms settings.

Hopefully I will see some of ya around here or at my site discussing Fantasy related topics.

ARTEMIS

I wonder if "hello" threads are agains the forum rules. Of coruse, I don't care. Howdy. Welcome to the forum. The folks are nice, the brawls are quickly over, and we hardly ever have shoot-outs here at the Obsidian fora. Grab a beer, pull up a chair, and join the fun.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I am new to the Obsidian forums, and from what I can see, it is a very nice forum.

I am owner and admin over at icewinddale.com and am currently looking at other sites pertaining to IWD and the Forgotten Realms settings.

Hopefully I will see some of ya around here or at my site discussing Fantasy related topics.

ARTEMIS

Hi, so this is really your first time on the forums?

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

I wonder if "hello" threads are agains the forum rules.  Of coruse, I don't care.  Howdy.  Welcome to the forum.  The folks are nice, the brawls are quickly over, and we hardly ever have shoot-outs here at the Obsidian fora.  Grab a beer, pull up a chair, and join the fun.

Oh Ho HO Master Eldar. I think the fact that you bothered mention is a thinly veiled indication that you do care!

Hi, so this is really your first time on the forums?

Well gee Craigboy, I think the fact that he has one post, and is saying it is his first time definitely indicates that he does. :wub:

The folks are nice, the brawls are quickly over, and we hardly ever have shoot-outs here at the Obsidian fora.

These boards aren't big enough for the two of us, and you know it...

Even more so after they relocated the NWN2 boards and killed half the rest!

Well gee Craigboy, I think the fact that he has one post, and is saying it is his first time definitely indicates that he does.  :)

Well, since posts here at OT don't increase the postcount, his greeting post doesn't need to be his first. :shifty:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

>_<

I see you are in a Kaftanbarlast-ism spree... :ph34r:

Just getting warmed up...

----

_721892_psch_300.jpg"Nice? Oh, we're just peachy!"

Na na na na na na na na Bateman!

Na na na na na na na na Bateman!

Bateman! Bateman! RapemBateman!

batwhisper.jpg

-Between me and you, Batman - I think these people are in need of a little B.U.M sex.

-Ever the sharp perception, Robin. I think you may be right.

manthing2.jpg

Thread with Adam West pics. Always glorious. >_<

Welcome, oh newbie.

Now, all we need is bukkake.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

>_<

HELLO INTERNET! ERU WANTS TO BE HEARD!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds