Who looks cooler

Who looks cooler storm troopers or clone?  

124 members have voted

1. 1. Who looks cooler storm troopers or clone?

• Storm Troopers.
    • Clone Troopers.

clone troopers are better for one reason: they were clones and bred to fight since they were born. the storm troopers were just regular people who joined the empire. now, before you say anything about the storm troopers being clones know that the clone troopers were given an accelerated growth rate, hence the reason they were full grown adults in only a span of 10 years. going on th assumption that most of the clones died of old age at 15-20 years old and that stormies can't hit the broadside of a barn (remember, clones were bred and taught how to fight since birth) it would appear that stormies are not bred and taught since birth to fight. and if you were to aske me which one's you would want covering your 6, it would be clones.

ps: i know its long but i had to finally say something about all the people saying that the stormies are clones :cool:

Which has always been the Empires intention: Make everything look like one singular fighting machine.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The clone troopers sure look good and all, but the storm troopers have comedy value :D

I dont know why but everytime I see them they make me laugh..

I personally like the short film spoof of COPS and Star Wars called "TROOPS." Also I can never eat onion rings without picking one up and thinking "Look sir, droids!"

*Thread Pruned*

Continuation (of the spam previously) here or in another topic (not the other clean oned) will result in a official warning...

And to the question. Stormtroopers indeed look all the same. Remember "aren't you a little short for a stormtrooper" (Ep IV)

But the clone troopers look better, but h

Well the reason the Stormies are based around the people inside thus they don't have the precision that the clones have (most infamous part being the stormie banging his head on the door way in Ep4.) but personally I prefer Imperial Royal Guards.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 2 weeks later...

the clone troopers from episode III were cooler looking than the clone trooper from ep II or the storm troopers who used storm in numbers and out number your oponents ..... doesnt work, just makes a better target, now had they used army personel at the time, it would have been entertaining rather than shoot and die tactics

Strength through Mercy

Head Torturor of the Cult of the Anti-gnome

I voted for the Clone Troopers - I especially liked the forest-camo armor seen in RTS on the Wookie home world (can't spell it at the moment).

Had GL used actual soldiers (rather than slouching extras) in the Storm Trooper armor in ANH, etc. I might have a different opinion - the only ones who looked competent and comfortable in their armor were the Snow Troopers in ESB and Biker Scouts in RTJ.

The coolest armor in all the movies goes to Leia's disguise as Boussh in RTJ.

Ep. 3 troopers are the best in terms of style.

I agree.

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]