Episode 7

Darth Tater

It would be fun working as a continuity editor at LucasFilms for a day, then you could just move everything to the "scratched" list where all the 80's crap is :p

1. Nick Cohn says we live 4-5 lives simultaneously. I dont know where that puts Jung.

2. I wish I didnt either :blink: Its just that I have access to lots of comics to read when Im bored or waiting for something.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I think I'm one of the few who actually likes the post RotJ EU material. Mainly because I like the introduction of new characters. I'm not a fan of Han, Luke and Leia's portrayals in the post-RotJ stuff, so for me it's like a continuation of the saga, but with different people in starring roles.

Although a lot of the stuff is rubbish, there's a couple that I do enjoy (the Thrawn trilogy being one).

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

It would be fun working as a continuity editor at LucasFilms for a day, then you could just move everything to the "scratched" list where all the 80's crap is :blink:

1. Nick Cohn says we live 4-5 lives simultaneously. I dont know where that puts Jung.

2. I wish I didnt either :p Its just that I have access to lots of comics to read when Im bored or waiting for something.

I'm too old to be considered 80s crap and ESB was released in 1980, so you must be referring to something else. :blink:"

1. Jung is dead and alive, which makes him worth double the bounty.

2. Dali drew time disolving, and I drew a copy of it when I was too young to know about it. Maybe you went to a gallery of surreal comics and performed the Houdini Milkcan escape.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

What About a prequel to the prequels would you prefer to see Yoda, Mace Sidious as Padawans learning the force and how and why they all became so respected/powerfull  (w00t)

As far as I know, Sidious was never a "padawan".

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

What About a prequel to the prequels would you prefer to see Yoda, Mace Sidious as Padawans learning the force and how and why they all became so respected/powerfull  (w00t)

Or Whatever a sith lord in training is called

Btw, Am I the only one who thinks nearly every bit of EU material that takes place post-rotj is complete rubbish? I cant stand that POS Thrawn triklogy or the DarkEmpire clonefeast...  and the very idea of Yuzan Wong makes me cringe.

Crimson Empire isn't too bad. Outside that, I haven't found anything worth mentioning, though...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

"I don't want to see any hidden stepbrother"

Your reply is cool; but this is kinda funny considering the whole 'I am your father!" line. That's CLASSIC soap. And, oh, I'm not bashing as I like soaps myself. (w00t)

Meh. Surprises like that have been around long before soaps. I'd just settle for "opera" rather than the soaps.

Too large of scale for soaps.

I also would like to see the annihilation of post RoTJ EU crap - it seems that KoTOR era EU crap has already been wiped off the canon map with a subtle suggestion in RoTS.

How did the KOTOR stuff get wiped from the Canon map in Episode 3? From what I can tell KOTOR takes place far enough in the past that god knows what could have happened in between.

Or Whatever a sith lord in training is called

Apprentice. :-"

manthing2.jpg

****WARNING RUMOUR- PROBABLY BASED ON LITTLE FACTUAL EVIDENCE****

"I heard that Episode 7 is to be made. It's the story of Yoda.....

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

Btw, Am I the only one who thinks nearly every bit of EU material that takes place post-rotj is complete rubbish? I cant stand that POS Thrawn triklogy or the DarkEmpire clonefeast...  and the very idea of Yuzan Wong makes me cringe.

No you're not, I can't stand the idea of this Wong invasion, destroying *everything* or whatever it is they do (can't remember completely), also the stuff about the resurrected/cloned Emperor is just plain lame to me.

However, I do like a lot of the EU that takes place in between the films and long before EPI...

By the way, I have a noobish question; what the hell does 'canon' mean? :blink:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

ha.......ha.......ha.......ha.......ha......ha.........not funny, not funny at all Bytor, some people could get a heart attack reading this... :blink:

ha.......ha.......ha.......ha.......ha......ha.........not funny, not funny at all Bytor, some people could get a heart attack reading this... :lol:

You mean episode 7, the one after episode 6, RotJ, where Yoda dies? Makes for an interesting film: Jedi: The Afterlife ... NOT.

Unless you are talking about Episode Zero, maybe? A prequel to the prequels? Followed by Episode Before Zero? :blink:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Yeah Bytor you made a lot of people confused.....please explain yourself what you meant by episode7, joke or no joke.....

Sorry for the confusion.....

Maybe not everyone gets my subtle humor..........

"I tried the most potent Noise Amplification spell once upon a time. Mavellous spell. I could hear the birds speaking to one another in trees over the horizon, I could hear the rustlings as the clouds rubbed against each other in the sky. I could hear the sound a rainbow makes as it arches it's back over the world. Then a dog barked behind me and I burst my left eardrum."

By the way, I have a noobish question; what the hell does 'canon' mean?  :blink:

In this instance, its stuff that's officially part of the world and continuity of the Star Wars universe. Something that happens in a canon comic has officially happened in the SW universe(like how Anakin got that scar from his duel with Asajj Ventress that took place in a comicbook and the clone wars cartoon)

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

By the way, I have a noobish question; what the hell does 'canon' mean?  :lol:

canon, probably definitions 2, 3.a & 5.a are best for our purposes:

2. A secular law, rule, or code of law.

3.a An established principle [e.g.]: the canons of polite society.

5.a A group of literary works that are generally accepted as representing a field [e.g.]:

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT