How many titles are in development then?

DemonKing

Beat me with a wet noodle huh?

Yup,

If you deserve it...

:( :D

"For The Love Of Carnage And Discord, I Bring Annihilation And Cheap Beer!" - Mad Dwarf

"Watch that howling1. His sig used to eat cities." - Synaesthesia

"Beat me with a wet noodle huh? " - Feargus Urquhart

"the term "Board Troll" ain't a thing ta be proud o', lads" - Sargallath Abraxium

"The line between comedy and tragedy is pretty thin in these parts." - Overseer

" Grrr... ...Argh." - Darque

I just saw a Gamespy article that said Obsidian's next game after KOTOR:2 will be Sam and Max vs Howard the Duck!

I hope this is a rumor :angry: <_<

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

If Obsidian used a new graphics engine you wouldn't see the game until 2007. By this time the new Xbox 2 would be out and KOTOR 2 wouldn't sell as well. Maybe if there is a KOTOR 3 it will have a new graphics engine, and perhaps can be a launch title for Xbox2.

If Obsidian used a new graphics engine you wouldn't see the game until 2007. By this time the new Xbox 2 would be out and KOTOR 2 wouldn't sell as well. Maybe if there is a KOTOR 3 it will have a new graphics engine, and perhaps can be a launch title for Xbox2.

Well i think you are right. What i am actually saying is that the programming of the KotOR`s engine was bad cause i have a AMD 2700+ with ATi 9600XT & 500MB RAm and still can`t play it well at 1024x760 resolution! :angry:

Life... is strength. That is not to be contested; it seems logical enough. You live; you affect your world

Jon,

Various other people played the game fine.

Perhaps you may need to look at your system. Is it set up for gaming? Have you run thorough up-to-date spyware and virus checks? Is your HDD defragged? If you have multiple HDDs, is Windows and the Pagefile on the same HDD as the game? How many programs and services are running in the background? Do you have the latest drivers and version of Catalyst? How much memory is free? How is the game configured?

Tweak XP

That is a great website with tips, and resources for getting the best performance out of your machine.

Well i think you are right. What i am actually saying is that the programming of the KotOR`s engine was bad cause i have a AMD 2700+ with ATi 9600XT & 500MB RAm and still can`t play it well at 1024x760 resolution! :angry:

It may be the drivers you're using with your Radeon. Any drivers later then the 4.2 Catalyst drivers seem to have serious problems with KOTOR. I had to go back from the 4.5 drivers because I was getting less then 5 FPS in some places of the game. After I re-installed the older ones I got much higher frame rates.

It may be the drivers you're using with your Radeon. Any drivers later then the 4.2 Catalyst drivers seem to have serious problems with KOTOR. I had to go back from the 4.5 drivers because I was getting less then 5 FPS in some places of the game. After I re-installed the older ones I got much higher frame rates.

I would suspect your drivers too of playing tricks on you. I have a slightly similar setup, though with a nVidia card. Runs absolutely smoothly in something like 1600x1200 with all effects on. :rolleyes:

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein