I Saw Episode 3

Bokishi

Jules is the only role he's ever played and ever will play.

That's Jules "The Shaft" Windu to you, mister!

Damn straight man, nothing beats da Shaft.

cine_67ieg.jpg"I'm gonna kick your ass for making me run Palps!"

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

259139.jpg

"There's only one Shaft and that's me. I dont even need a

big ass gun cause I got it where it counts mutha!"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

pulpfiction_jules.jpg

Say "Sith" again! C'mon, say "Sith" again! I dare ya, I double dare ya mother****er, say "Sith" one more goddamn time!

Nobody owns Jules Windu!

WHO IS YER DADDY AND WHAT DOES HE DO?

pulpfiction_jules.jpg

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children; and I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers and you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you."

GET YOUR ASS TO MARS!

"original."

That's the difference between you, and I. Originality, while a useful tool, is overrated. It is not the be all end all. For exmaple, I'd rather a well made, well acted, well scripted remake of an old movie than a brand new crap movie that has 'originality' like the Matrix. The Mtarix can take its 'originality' and stuff it.

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Anyway......back on topic. I was pretty pissed that they didn't go all the way up to the beginning of Episode IV. Then we could have seen Kyle Katarn stealing the plans for the Death Star. None of the movies really explained how the Death Star plans were stolen, and this could have been a great opportunity. It would have also been interesting to see what Obi-Wan did with himself while exiled on Tatooine, and what kind of training or guidance Quigon gave him.

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

If, as I seem to remember having heard, the new TV series takes place between the new and original trilogies, would those plots not be covered in said series?

And I find it kind of funny

I find it kind of sad

The dreams in which I'm dying

Are the best I've ever had

Most likely. But I still would have liked to see it in the movie. So this new series will be animated I presume. Is the guy who did clone wars going to be doing it?

War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse. The person who has nothing for which he is willing to fight, nothing which is more important than his own personal safety, is a miserable creature and has no chance of being free unless made and kept so by the exertions of better men than himself.

--John Stewart Mill--

"Victory was for those willing to fight and die. Intellectuals could theorize until they sucked their thumbs right off their hands, but in the real world, power still flowed from the barrel of a gun.....you could send in your bleeding-heart do-gooders, you could hold hands and pray and sing hootenanny songs and invoke the great gods CNN and BBC, but the only way to finally open the roads to the big-eyed babies was to show up with more guns."

--Black Hawk Down--

MySpace: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fusea...iendid=44500195

There will be both an animated and a "real" (cant remember actual term) SW series coming out within a year or so. I refer to the latter.

"live action"

"drama", as noun suffix to an adjectival clause, such as:

"daytime",

"prime time", or

"SF".

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Mace skooled Palps like a second grade bitch. The novelization clearly states so.

IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT!

I must concur, the only person that could have beaten Macey was the shark from Deep Blue Sea, but we all know that doesn't count, cause that movie made me vomit. But at least it wasn't as bad as House Party 4.

I'VE GOT NEWS FOR YOU! YOU ARE MINE NOW, YOU BELONG TO ME!

Jules and Vicent pwn all! Period.

starwars3_72.jpg

For you see the guy on the right is actually the dreadlocked John Travolta reprising his role from Battlefield Earth .

(God, that movie was awful...dare I say even worse than House Party 4?)

RELAX. YOU'L LIVE LONGER.

manthing2.jpg

For you see the guy on the right is actually the dreadlocked John Travolta reprising his role from Battlefield Earth .

Yes, it was particularly bad. I think it is some sort of interpretation of the Scientologists' version of Revelations, isn't it? Bueller?

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Since the Jedi pick up young kids strong with the Force and basically they don't have kids anymore, it seems like they're ending the strong bloodlines. If this went on for a long time it seems they would get weaker as a whole. Almost anti-evolution.

Discuss.

Spreading beauty with my katana.

Yes, it was particularly bad. I think it is some sort of interpretation of the Scientologists' version of Revelations, isn't it? Bueller?

Stop Press, this is on ITV tonight; good for a few laughs (but nothing else).

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT