What would be the best 2 vs. 2 lightsaber duel?

Best 2 vs. 2 duel  

52 members have voted

1. 1. Best 2 vs. 2 duel

• Anakin and Obi-wan vs. Malak and Revan
    • Atris and Exile vs. Kreia and Sion
    • Bandon and Malak vs. Vrook and Vandar
    • Mace Windu and Yoda vs. Vrook and Vandar
    • Vader and Revan vs. Dooku and Nihilus

Well I might not be an expert in the force...but how could he get more powerful after what happend to him in ep3?

Can the DS regenerate you?

Well, look at how old and frail Palpatine looked. He was certainly powerful though. I guess that by the time a jedi starts to degrade physically they are really starting to really become powerful in the force. Some more than others.

no, palpatines looks can be explained by DS ravaging or more likely what happens in ep 3

Oh and he is older than you think.

True, but Anakin was also the chosen one who was supposed to eventually become VERY powerful. My guess is that if he hadn't died, he would have become even more powerful than the Emperor. But, he had to die or go into hiding. After everything he did, nobody would have tolerated his presence or accepted the fact that he was once again a "good guy".

^^^yup and also you mean if he hadnt been mutilated (not died) as for being a good guy - "once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny" until your midget son saves you of course.

OBi wan shows why he is on the jedi council and as for duelling anakin he knows all of anakins moves and has an extremely strong connection to the force.

My overall theory is that

Palps sent vader to the lava planet because he had foreseen vader's immolation and knew that unchecked, vader would become more powerful than him. SO after using vader to wipe out his only threat - the jedi - he allowed vader to be mutilated and kept him as a cyborg enforcer.

All of the old Star Trek is cheesy. It was the late 60's after all.

The episode was called "Obsession"

I keep wondering why Yoda doesn't battle the bad Jedi more often. He seemed to do pretty well tossing back the dark side lightning and stuff, which in the movies at least, is what they use to show how much 'easier power' the dark side gives. They should teach that trick toss-back-the-lightning to the students.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

All of the old Star Trek is cheesy. It was the late 60's after all.

The episode was called "Obsession"

I keep wondering why Yoda doesn't battle the bad Jedi more often. He seemed to do pretty well tossing back the dark side lightning and stuff, which in the movies at least, is what they use to show how much 'easier power' the dark side gives. They should teach that trick toss-back-the-lightning  to the students.

Didn't Obi won do it as well? Except he used his lightsaber. Darth Vader blocked blaster fire with his hands. Which I guess is where they got the idea for that force power in KOTOR2.

you wouldn't remember, stop pretending to like star wars.

I'm not pretending to like SW :( ...tho I don't dislike it either...I just made a comment on an intersting looking character I couldn't remeber :(

Tho I did like the Clone Wars cartoon :)

Okay:

Vrook was a tough cookie in K2...Mace was tough in the toons so who would win?