Buy K3 thread!!

I'm not going to buy another LucasArts game again.  They made it clear they don't care about the customers when they nixed the content patch.

LOL, problem with that type of opinion is if I adopted that kind of thinking Id SERIOUSLY have a lack of games Id buy.

I mean seriously, just off top of head that would eliminate

-ANY Sony product

-ANY Blizzard product

-ANY LA product

-list goes on and on!

I'm not going to buy another LucasArts game again.  They made it clear they don't care about the customers when they nixed the content patch.

LOL, problem with that type of opinion is if I adopted that kind of thinking Id SERIOUSLY have a lack of games Id buy.

I mean seriously, just off top of head that would eliminate

-ANY Sony product

-ANY Blizzard product

-ANY LA product

-list goes on and on!

How do you expect the situation to get better if you keep buying games from companies that don't care about their customers?

Well, I liked K2 more than K1 so I would definitely.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Me too, I guess, with some caveats: that they don't turn it into something with 'roleplaying elements' like a few other (non-related) franchises have done.

I was unimpressed with the end of KOTOR2 but will probably buy KOTOR3 unless it gets really, really low reviews.

Fortunately games come out later here than in the US, so I get a bit of time to look at responses.

I'd want to know more about it first.

If they do as the loud, incomprehensible minority on these forums suggests and ditch the current setting offering little or no closure on characters and storylines from 1 and 2, then no I won't buy it. If I buy a game called KOTOR 3, I expect it to be a sequel to KOTOR 1 and 2. If it's not, then that's false advertising and I'm not going to bother with it.

If KOTOR 3 promises a conclusion or continuation to the previous games, then yeah I'll definetely buy it.

I'll probably get K3 if/when it is made. This series of games is one the few that can get me to sit down and play for a couple of hours at a strech.

I just finished K2 for the first time last night, and on the whole I enjoyed it. I seemed to have far fewer issues than some people though. I guess I was lucky.

As has been said countless times already, the ending was a disappointment.

Me too.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!

Question is, are you ready to switch platform in order to buy KotOR 3? There's been rumor at the Gamespy forums and gaming-age-forums about KotOR 3 becoming a Ps3-exclusive.

"Some men see things as they are and say why?"
"I dream things that never were and say why not?"
- George Bernard Shaw

"Hope in reality is the worst of all evils because it prolongs the torments of man."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

"The amount of energy necessary to refute bull**** is an order of magnitude bigger than to produce it."

- Some guy 

Question is, are you ready to switch platform in order to buy KotOR 3? There's been rumor at the Gamespy forums and gaming-age-forums about KotOR 3 becoming a Ps3-exclusive.

Judging by the fanboy responses in the forum, this doesn't pose much of an issue. (I guess it doesn't matter if you're spending Mummy's money. :thumbsup:" )

I might buy a PS3 if the platform has great games -- whether that includes a putative KotOR3, or not.

Then again there will probably be much better games available for PC, and the environments are set to converge imminently.

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT