poltitical forum

Revan_2005

Hamala is the secret aliance  between Space Hamsters and LLamas :D

And it is coming we will not be stoped :thumbsup:

Oh! Well, in that case, I declare--with the power vested in me as a Pope of Discordianism--such a faith to be fully compatible with Discordian teachings. And as such, followers of Hamala are now honourary Discordians of the Fenderson order. Congratulations Baley! You're now going to Heaven! I'm afraid there will be no in-flight movie, but we will be serving free nuts and little cheese biscuits.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

::Draws sword:: Who said Crusade? Where we goin' this time? :) :ph34r: :(

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

A long long time ago different times best to view it without emotion. Can't view it by today's standards.

It's still part of our cultural heritage, so some emotional response is natural. And I think it was seen as pretty disgraceful at the time, according to the standards of the day. But your general point is right, applying modern standards to history is not good history.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

OK,OK...before the evil thread killer :blink: comes to haunt us all let's get serious again!

@ Revan 2005:

Dude, Jesus was one cool dude, and I would by no means what so ever want to discredit him, ...as a "philosopher". The entire son of God thing is just what you choose or choose not to believe in.

So in the end, if you so will, "God" gave you and most likely everyone else a choice, but the church as an institution didn't! At least not during the inquisition, which I was refering to. During that time, anybody who would have expressed opinions like these openly would have been first tortured and then burned in the name of God. Even if you think of the witch hunts in the late 18th century, people who were in any way unusual or of different opinions were declared witches.

That's where the resentment towards the church, hence "organized religion" comes from. It's not as bad as it used to be but still not good. If some God will judge me now or after my death, then so be it, but I refuse to let some leader of an organized religion point me out as a bad person just because I don't share his opinion. :blink:

@ Baley:

Hamala rocks!!! I BOW TO THE ALMIGHTY SPACEHAMSTER!!! :D

I will join you Baley!

I will ride my bantha for the glory of Hamala!

I will use my lightsaber against all of Hamala's enemies!

I will draw crappy pictures in the honour of mighty Hamala!

Launch

P.S. Happy now Baley? :thumbsup:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

You should do something about that unhealthy urge of yours to spam to death every thread in the boards...

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

You should do something about that unhealthy urge of yours to spam to death every thread in the boards...

This might be a first, but I actually agree with 2leetforU.. for once.

Baley, you're beginning to get on my nerves too. There's no possibility that you could try to put some thought behind your posts, instead of just filling every thread on the board with one-liners and smileys, is there? No offence, but not every thought that passes through your head is interesting for others to read and for you to put on these boards. Try a little constraint, please?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Baley, you're beginning to get on my nerves too. There's no possibility that you could try to put some thought behind your posts, instead of just filling every thread on the board with one-liners and smileys, is there? No offence, but not every thought that passes thrSough your head is interesting for others to read and for you to put on these boards. Try a little constraint, please?

No.

That being said:

a.Not all my posts are one-liners

b.Not all my posts are meaningless

c.I rarely ever start the spamming

d.Smilies are nice...and I enjoy using them

e.Have you read all my posts?

f.All my thoughts are not posted on this thread...really :*"

g.That is all :p

How are is the brittish elections going, who is winning, who loks like he is goin g to win in thew long run, and who do you want to win?

I do not want to see Blaior win persoanlly, but my opinion does not matter since i live in the US.

Edit: losks like blair has 1 seat you need 324 seats to win.

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig