The Exile and Palpatine

MTJ

In EU Palpatine is said to gain power by leeching the force off Force adepts and Jedi knights by killing them.. isn't that pretty much the same when compared to Raven and the exile? Palpatine is said by killing, his force count goes up.. the same happens to the exile and Raven..

So isn't it possible that Palpatine is pretty much the same as Raven and Exile?

They're all force bond creators and leechers.

Revan thats all just Revan

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I got your Palpatine right here.

canada5.jpg

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Hey its our most famous French Prime Minister Laurier!

Um, I think Trudeau is a tad more famous.

Devastatorsig.jpg

I like this one too.

post-296-1115023712_thumb.jpg

Devastatorsig.jpg

revan exile patch revan revan patch exile bao-dur exile kreiah revan revan patch revan... oh, this isnt the K2 forum

:wub:"

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "