Who wud u like 2 see a shock return from in kotor3

Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you like to see returning in kotor3?

• Jolee Bindo
    • Juhani
    • Master Vandar
    • Dustil Onasi
    • Master Vrook
    • Master Kavaar
    • Darth Nilhius
    • Mission and Big Z
    • Carlo Nord
    • Trask!

like to see you try and fir in a decent title for this poll in the crappy space this forum gives you :">

and this isnt exactly an english exam... its just shorthand typing

so :rolleyes: to you

smelly

:ph34r:

'I did it all for the wookies'

Jolee Bindo.

Vrook, Nord, et al, deserved to die. Surely there is no scarcity of new bad guys. Vandar was just 'there', and I wish Juhani hadn't been. But it doesn't take much imagination to think Jolee is still wandering around out there. I loved that old guy.

...And Malak isn't in this poll because...?

I don't know, it was the first name that came to mind when I saw the poll question. Guess I'll have to vote for somebody else.

Edit: Jolee it is!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

...And Malak isn't in this poll because...

Because he is dead and could only return as a memory or a vision :thumbsup:

As opposed to Darth Nihilus, Calo Nord, Master Vrook and Master Kavaar?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Hey I voted for Trask who we didn't see die :thumbsup: (for all we know he really could be a Sith Overlord)

So? That still doesn't explain why Malak wasn't included in the poll.

And let's face it... it would be quite a shock if he were to return. :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Hence the shock.

Work with me, here.

Besides, for all you know, you may have left him for dead, but he didn't die, and was whisked off the Star Forge by his allies at the last second.

I bet you thought those Twin Suns in the Pazaak Lounge were dead, but they ended up not being so dead, now did they!

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

What folowers if you were DS then the SF was yours again and all the sith blindly obeyed you :-

Oh shush! :thumbsup:

My point was, he has just as much reason to be on that list as the other characters you "know" are dead.

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

Of course ,but the pole starter might have a grudge on the character,or something like that :thumbsup:

OR he just plain forgot about him. :wub:

I don't really care that much... I was just saying I came in here ready to vote for Malak and was a little disconcerted when I couldn't find him on the list.

I'd much rather see Jolee come back anyway. :(

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------