Sorry to bother everyone, but...

...I need some help/an explanation.

I'm on Telos, in the secret academy. I've spoken to the Jedi, but now I'm stuck. I get no response when I try to talk to Kreia, the other dude just says some stuff about a cheat code and can take me back to the conversation with the jedi. The guy with the mechanical arm looks pretty much dead in his cell, and the robot just talks as if it was normal. I can't see any way to free either of them. What's going on? Am I missing something?

Thanks...

Look here

1) And this belongs in the Technical Forums

2) You double-posted, go to the other, select moderators options and delete topic

EDIT:

your forums

Damn, I wished that was true ;)

EDIT:

Moderator Options are available for you're OWN topics too.

They are beneath the "Guest looking at this page" bar...

Edited by Battlewookiee

Look here

1) And this belongs in the Technical Forums

2) You double-posted, go to the other, select moderators options and delete topic

Cheers.

PS, sorry about the double-posting thing, your forums were messing up for me...

Edit: moderators options?

Umm, that option's not there. Could have something to do with me me not being a moderator ;)

Thanks for the fix Razorfish. I had the same problem and had to pick another conversation option to avoid this bug.

This just makes me wonder how much effort did Lucasarts' QA put into approving the new patch...

BTW, Razorfish I really admire Aurora, you and rest of your team for taking action and working on the deleted content. Great job!

As I recall members an't delete a topic (even if it's your own) once it's been replied to.

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Sorry to bug you guys again, but there's another bug that's bugging me...

I have all the parts for a lightsabre. I go up to Bao-Dur and say 'Do I have all the parts'. He says yes, and asks me what lightsabre I want. I answer, and then he asks me what colour I want the blade. I click to continue and the conversation ends. What's going on? I want my lightsabre!

Thanks...

Did you make Bao-Dur a Jedi yet?

It's a known bug that Bao doesn't create a saber if he's a Jedi himself :p

As anoying as that may be, if that's the case you need to play to get to another location were you normally would get a part, instead of the part, you'll get a saber now... :rolleyes:

You can try to buy an other crystal color and try if Bao accepts that one... (see the Telos seller (unless you turned him in), or the Nar Shaddaa ones...)

It might be due to the fact Cyan is very rare they forgot to script it at this point of the game (for the construction scene)

Sorry to bug you guys again, but there's another bug that's bugging me...

I have all the parts for a lightsabre. I go up to Bao-Dur and say 'Do I have all the parts'. He says yes, and asks me what lightsabre I want. I answer, and then he asks me what colour I want the blade. I click to continue and the conversation ends. What's going on? I want my lightsabre!

So, after you specify the type of lightsaber and crystal color you want, Bao-Dur doesn't give you the lightsaber? Does the game fade to black and then back after you specify the crystal color or does it just dump you out of conversation? Are you using any mods that alter Bao-Dur's dialogue file?

Knights of the Old Republic II: The Sith Lords Restoration Project

http://www.team-gizka.org

Crystal? I've gotten my saber from Bao-Dur several times without having a crystal at all. All I've got are the three different fixtures, I talk to Bao, I get a saber, with a color crystal matching my Jedi class (although that might have been coincidental, but it's happened every time). I thought it was a bit strange, since when you talk to him about building a light saber the first time, he mentions you need the three fixtures and a crystal.

EDIT:

Oh, and he's never asked what color I want...

Crystal? I've gotten my saber from Bao-Dur several times without having a crystal at all. All I've got are the three different fixtures, I talk to Bao, I get a saber, with a color crystal matching my Jedi class (although that might have been coincidental, but it's happened every time). I thought it was a bit strange, since when you talk to him about building a light saber the first time, he mentions you need the three fixtures and a crystal.

EDIT:

Oh, and he's never asked what color I want...

I find you hard-to-believe, Darth Incredulous.

(Sorry, I just needed to say that. Normal services will now resume.) :thumbsup:"

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT