Character Look-a-likes

Oh come on Silver... I bet you'll both get into your pyjamas and have a good old fashioned pillow fight like all us girls do  :p

Of course! What was I thinking? :p

Though I'm not entirely certain that's what Flatus had in mind when he said "deathmatch"...

But I'm sure he won't complain...

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

I thought girls usually had "dance parties" to solve everything

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

So Royal and Silver, would either of you be willing to kill the other in a deathmatch type thing in order to get a date with Nicky? Theoretically speaking of course

Whoa, I haven't checked the forums in a while--and there's already a scheduled deathmatch!? lol, It will be like Spock and Captain Kirk!

At least not since, the incedent...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh come on Silver... I bet you'll both get into your pyjamas and have a good old fashioned pillow fight like all us girls do  :)

It's better to be a girl, I take it. When guys fight there's always so many bruises afterwards. Can't walk straight for days.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

I thought girls usually had "dance parties" to solve everything

Sadly, not any more... >_<

DL

That is sad :blink:

Well, I'm going to go smell my girlfriend's hair to go cheer myself up

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Oh come on Silver... I bet you'll both get into your pyjamas and have a good old fashioned pillow fight like all us girls do  :wub:

Oh... I can just imagine the giggling now... memories... *sigh*

DL

So the legends are true! :(

I have to tell Baley quick!

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

What about the Atton fanguys?

WHAT Atton fanfaggotguys <_< ? ( oh no DL is coming, must :ph34r: )

So...

What are you trying to say?

So...

Go figure it out P.I.?

Was that a command or a question?

And no one hired me to do it, I may be on the search for the truth, but a guys got to eat, you know?

So...

Go figure it out P.I.?

Was that a command or a question?

And no one hired me to do it, I may be on the search for the truth, but a guys got to eat, you know?

I meant to say that all Atton fanboys are a bunch of happy faggots - joking of course :p" :p

Oh, ok thanks.

Hey, wait a minute...

cos he did the voice so they fangirls associate the voice with the character, but yeah Nicky Katt doesn't look like Atton Rand. At most the tip of the nose and the mouth - maybe. I think people are maybe being brainwashed by the persistent insistence that Kat is a lookalike from a couple of rather rampant fangirls.

If you really have to force yourself into seeing similarities, then they aint there. I would concede that perhaps the designers based Atton on Katt's face and then modified it heavily.