Useless No Fix For Game!

Guest MacleodCorp

Guest MacleodCorp

Since the game is flawed, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow for an exchange. I suggest that if anyone has a problem to return theirs for an even exchange. Maybe there is a problem with your copy!

And yet you had to post this?

A couple of questions:

1-It took you this long to return it? You've used every single one of your posts to complain about the game and to bash Obsidian/Lucasarts, yet it took you until now to actually return it?

2-This is a storyline forum. I'm not really sure how you returning a game has anything to do with the Star Wars storyline.

And a final comment, good for you.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I have allready given up. Since the game is flaud, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow. At least I can get some money on the exchange. I was told I can get at least $30 back. Loosing $20 on a game that will never be fixed is useless. I gave Lucas Arts and Obsidian enough time to deal with it... Game Over!

I am done buying Obsidian and Lucas Arts games!

I hate to respond because I realize the only thing I am accomplishing is giving your thread more prominence than it deserves.

However, if you want to take the game back, take it back. If you don't, then don't.

Buggy games? Welcome to RPGs. I just started playing Arcanum and it is a great game but there are ALOT of little anoying things that SHOULD NOT BE THERE. Does that mean I am going to stop playing? No, overall it is a really good game.

I also own the Xbox version of KOTOR II. That means that I will not benefit from these content hacks and other mods that people are making. So what? I don't care. I like KOTOR II despite some limitations.

I've bashed the game at every turn, GhostofAnakin -- why don't I get a complimentary who gives a **** post? :-

Tell you what. If you do what he did, and post this EXACT same thread in multiple forums, giving us all details of how much you hate the game AND a detailed account of you returning it, then I might decide to give you the same treatment. :D

But to be honest, I don't have a problem with someone who dislikes the game or complains about it. I have a problem with people who complain about it ENDLESSLY, and who feel the need to tell other people things no one (even those others who are complaining) even cares about, such as returning the game. It's stupid and it's a cry for attention.

"Oh look at me. Hey! I said LOOK AT ME! I'm throwing a tantrum and returning the game! Damnit why won't you look at me? Maybe if I post this in every forum imagineable then you will look at me!"

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I've bashed the game at every turn, GhostofAnakin -- why don't I get a complimentary who gives a **** post? :thumbsup:

"Oh look at me. Hey! I said LOOK AT ME! I'm throwing a tantrum and returning the game! Damnit why won't you look at me? Maybe if I post this in every forum imagineable then you will look at me!"

So you fell into his dark trap. :-:thumbsup:

He spams all the KotOR II forums and many threads with this message. If he continues I'd might be tempted to report him to the local authorities unless he stops his evil spamming way.  :(

And the really creepy thing is after spamming thread after thread after thread with exactly the same badly misspelled nonsense paragraph throughout the forums, so as to troll as many places as possible at once, last night, he appears to have gone and edited all his prior posts to say something other than what they originally said.

He had originally posted somewhere between 12 and 15 responses to existing threads which read

I have allready given up. Since the game is flaud, and I am beginning to get tired of it, I will be returning it tomorrow. At least I can get some money on the exchange. I was told I can get at least $30 back. Loosing $20 on a game that will never be fixed is useless. I gave Lucas Arts and Obsidian enough time to deal with it... Game Over!

Then he went back and tried to erase the evidence, after everyone told the guy to stuff it. Man, I've seen some screwy trolls in my day, but this guy's a real champ. Such dedication to this socially defective dork-dance. Remarkable.

Man shut the **** up....if I hear one more person complain about K2 I'm gonna find where he lives and shove an xbox up his ass!

Yeah K2 had bugs....ur about 4 months late dumbass!

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

go get a girlfriend....or something to distract you of how distrought you are about your game...please dont commit suicide over this man...its not worth it...actually...maybe it is....go kill yourself!

Man shut the **** up....if I hear one more person complain about K2 I'm gonna find where he lives and shove an xbox up his ass!

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

go get a girlfriend....or something to distract you of how distrought you are about your game...please dont commit suicide over this man...its not worth it...actually...maybe it is....go kill yourself!

I don't think the complaints about this game are going to end anytime soon so you might want to look into an anger managment class or get a girlfriend or something.

No need to start flaming. Every game has someone who complains about the game. You actually have to wonder if he even has the game or has even played it. I'm only going to say that NO game ever comes out perfect, and there is always a bug or two here and there. In fact nothing in life is perfect... just have to be on the optimistic side is all :ermm:

I'd advise everyone else to stop replying in this thread as well.

exactly the same badly misspelled nonsense paragraph

Yes. It's spelled "flawed". F-L-A-W-E-D.

And exactly what is an "XboxPC version" of the game? Does he have some sort of weird hybrid machine at home?

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Guest MacleodCorp

If you wish I can setup a spoiler for you! XBox PC two different versions!

Second, I made an apology in another post, and I will do it here as well. I was ticked, and I made a mistake. I appoligize for the moment of loosing control.

I apologized in another post, but people keeped calling me weird stuff, so I did something about it.

You can do a few things when you read this thread:

1. Except my apology.

2. Get Over It.

3. Walk a Away!

Its all up to you!

Knights of the Old Republic II sucks

*Returns to 'freedom' kissing Lord Satasn's mom*

You've got my permission, brother in Evil

But at least take her out to a nice restaurant! :cool:

LET IT GO!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't think the complaints about this game are going to end anytime soon so you might want to look into an anger managment class or get a girlfriend or something.

How the hell are you going to use my own insults against me you poser! haha!

I have a girlfriend and I'm a gigging musician and I box so there's ur anger management....newb

Second, I made an apology in another post, and I will do it here as well. I was ticked, and I made a mistake. I appoligize for the moment of loosing control.

I apologized in another post, but people keeped calling me weird stuff, so I did something about it.

1. Except my apology.

2. Get Over It.

3. Walk a Away!

Its all up to you!

That's better my man....I think all the Level 1 forum newbies should take after your humble manner of approach...too many ****y children who haven't payed their dues...

as a musician...u have to pay ur dues before u get any type of rewards...(except Ashely Simspon of course)

EDIT: I said c o c k y ....nothing bad the stupid thing just filtered it out tho....

1. Except my apology.

2. Get Over It.

3. Walk a Away!

Its all up to you!

You make me sick never apology. Take that darth out of your name. Did vader ever say he was sorry no. :ermm: J/K I really don't care if you take the game back or not.

And I'm not impressed with your trolling.....you told me to do other things and I was telling you I do other things...it's as simple as that.

Please put more thought into your counter attacks and flames

threatening to beat up? hardly. Exaggerating to stick an xbox up someones ass in a moment of frusteration and black humor....exactly.

self control? I have none and never stated I did.

Thank you, Come again.

And I'm not impressed with your trolling.....you told me to do other things and I was telling you I do other things...it's as simple as that.

threatening to beat up? hardly.  Exaggerating to stick an xbox up someones ass in a moment of frusteration and black humor....exactly.

self control?  I have none and never stated I did.

Thank you, Come again.

Oh, I'm not trolling. I just don't like you, but I am sure the feeling is mutual.

threatening to beat up? hardly.  Exaggerating to stick an xbox up someones ass in a moment of frusteration and black humor....exactly.

Thank you, Come again.

Oh, I'm not trolling. I just don't like you, but I am sure the feeling is mutual.

The force is strong in this one, and you're right. Could it be **** envy?

Thank you, Come again.

The force is strong in this one, and you're right. Could it be **** envy?

Good one, but nope. I just really don't like you.

I am sure we will continue this later...

Edited by DarthSchlong

Guest MacleodCorp

For a moment there, I thought you were talking to yourself. I didn't see the name change, and only saw the avitars... LOL