PLZ MAKE LIONHEART 2!!!

Killzig

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

Children...Children! Calm down. This thread is about the beacon of light that is Lionheart 2. Not your childish bickering. If you children cannot put your fragile egos aside, perhaps our non-Israeli moderators shall have you banned.

God willing!

In the name of Allah the Compassionate and the Merciful,

Lelelelelelellelleleleleellele! Do not bother yourself with them brother Killzig the Zion Slayer. Most of these children believe Israel has a right to existence; that's how biased they are. I still agree with your initial post; that Lionheart 2 should be developed. Obsidian, break your chains from your masters at Bioware. Make the game that could be a SLAM DUNK!

God willing!

I fully support this thread on behalf of the infernal forces I command. The frustration and strife that would potentially be released along with Lionheart 2 would make any devil shed a tear. If we had tear glands, of course.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

What was the point of this thread again?

Well I think there was some hope of discussing the possibility of Lionheart 2 ... but the title might be a wee bit vague :lol:

FLoSD.ObE

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Come to think of it, Lionheart 2 could probably be a good game. It just needs more heart, a better story, a more interesting main character, a better game world, improved combat and upgraded graphics.. Uhm. Did I forget something? Oh yeah, a new name.

How about "Poodleheart"?

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

For some reason Mr. McDonald thinks these are the Locke and Demosthenes' public forums. Get. A. Grip.

It's funny what kind of reaction you'll get from an obvious exercise in silly trolling. 

DING DING DING

Killian was the last stop on the clue train today, obviously!