Finally I have completed it

Thank you, I have always been generally slow on completing RPG's it was the same with the original.

Well, with the first game, i couldn't run it until 1.03 come out. (not sure why)

But i still play it, because it was decently developed.

Lucasarts just rushed Kotor II so that it didn't clash with their equally as crap and poorly done Republic Commando.

i beat it in a weekend :( but it was almost non stop lol

it's the play time that is the factor not the actual time. Most people I know let their kids spend about 2 hours a day tops on games (while spending a heck of a lot more on them themselves).

Thats why to someone a 40 hour game might be considered short where as to another it would be almost a months worth.

Rebublic Commando I finished in about 10 hours split over two days. Didnt think a great deal of it, but then comparing an FPS to an RPG never really works anyway.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

6 hours, you musta cut some pretty big corners to manage that.

Takes me longer than that just to get off Peragus.

Play times vary per person. When i play a game I want to 'see it all'. That means I'll play through trying EVERY side quest, reading/listening to EVERY dialog and trying new strategies (just for fun).

That includes when I go through as a different character (4 ways to go through this game LS/DS/MALE/FEMALE)

It is impossible to finish the game in 6 hours unless you skip the majority of the side quests and skip all of the dialogue.

6 hours, you musta cut some pretty big corners to manage that.

Takes me longer than that just to get off Peragus.

Play times vary per person. When i play a game I want to 'see it all'. That means I'll play through trying EVERY side quest, reading/listening to EVERY dialog and trying new strategies (just for fun).

That includes when I go through as a different character (4 ways to go through this game LS/DS/MALE/FEMALE)

It is impossible to finish the game in 6 hours unless you skip the majority of the side quests and skip all of the dialogue.

Beating it in six hours on the second playthrough would have to involve skipping the majority of even the main quest dialogue while completely ignoring all optional quests. I'm fairly sure just doing all the dialogues in the game non-stop (i.e., not fighting any enemies or going anywhere, which both consume substantial time, just reading the text) would take at least six hours for most people. I would consider six hours a speed-run, and those usually have to be planned and mapped out, not done by chance on the second playthrough.

I'm sorry, but unless you cheated through everything, maybe turning on some kind of God-mode, or warping straight to the end, it's impossible to finish it in 6 hours, even by skipping over dialogue and running from avoidable combat and ignoring side quests.

I have a very hard time believing that. <_<

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

I'm sorry, but unless you cheated through everything, maybe turning on some kind of God-mode, or warping straight to the end, it's impossible to finish it in 6 hours, even by skipping over dialogue and running from avoidable combat and ignoring side quests.

I have a very hard time believing that.  <_<

IF you had the guide right in front of you it might be possible.

People i think he ment Republic commandos.

Nah, he referred to playing light side on one playthrough, playing dark side the next, and cheating to get his lightsaber right off the bat. That ain't Republic Commando, I don't think.

Ya, lets get him.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

I play to "see all" as well, I did every side quest and main quest, explored all the dialog with my allies, explored every corner of every world (I'm a fanatic about being able to see -everything- on a map so I'll even run into corners with nothing in them just so it lights up on the map) and it only took me just over 21 hours to beat.

This game was much shorter than KOTOR1, in my opinion.