KOTOR I or II fanart

OH GOOD GODS!

I just noticed it too. I thought that pic was gone forever.

(In case you're wondering, your avatar is oddly reminiscent of Baley's old one.)

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

Atton's Motivation July 30: CHAPTER 26 is up!

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

argh! baley's following me around the forum!! (w00t) :p

oh yeah.... nice handmaiden :wub:

oh nuts.... been forgetting about my (attempt at) fanart.... i'll get round to it sooner or later

when your mind works against you - fight back with substance abuse!

oh nuts.... been forgetting about my (attempt at) fanart.... i'll get round to it sooner or later

That's okay... Baley promised me some fanart based on my fic last week and I still haven't seen anything. *taps foot impatiently*

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

DISCLAIMER: These posts may contain humour. No warranties as to the gelogenic qualities, either expressed or implied, are undertaken by the undersigned. All rights reserved. This does not affect your IQ. Any issues, see your psychologist or increase your dosage. --Metadigital

Yeh... that reminds me that he owes me a pic of myself lying in a pool of blood... the cheeky scamp has decided its dinner time...

You won't get away that easily Baley!

*shakes fist in Romania's direction*

DL

P.S. No, I dont love it Flatus :wub:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Baley promised me some fanart based on my fic last week and I still haven't seen anything. *taps foot impatiently*

Yeh... that reminds me that he owes me a pic of myself lying in a pool of blood... the cheeky scamp has decided its dinner time...

Well I'll get right on that.....

It's not my fault I was hungry,all blame goes to my stomach and those tasty sandwiches....

Passing the school year was also to blame for the delay....

tehehe *prods baley with a spoon.... again*

yes, you must hurry up and post the... masterpieces? (still be better than mine though)

*hides* :ph34r:

Shryke, what have you been smoking and more importantly why havent you shared it?

DL

P.S. Will delete this post in order to appease the moderator Gods!

EDIT - Holy Bantha poodoo! That pic is most awesome! You even made Disciple look remotely interesting!

*bows down to LB's artistic superiority*

Edited by Darth Launch

Oh, I remember Baley's old avvie...I was but a wee noob in those times of yore.

And yes, I am that desperate! :p

Baley, you better be posting your arts, see, or me an' my associates will make sure yous do, okay wise guy? :wub:

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Oh good God! I finish my post, and when I come back to the thread, I see this masterpeice! (w00t) That is an excellent, pic, Lidda. I don't care if you cheated a bit, that is great. MAJOR PROPS!

1169782506.gif

Seriously, only like, three people can touch my body

Shryke, what have you been smoking and more importantly why havent you shared it?

DL

P.S. Will delete this post in order to appease the moderator Gods!

EDIT - Holy Bantha poodoo! That pic is most awesome! You even made Disciple look remotely interesting!

*bows down to LB's artistic superiority*

i dont smoke.... i guess im just naturally insane. hmm..... yay?

Disciple? i thought it was evil "jesus" exile

now i shower you with teh smileys!! attack!!

:wub: <_< (w00t) :"> :(:blink::p :D :-" :) :cool: :devil::ermm::geek::huh::thumbsup: :ph34r: etc etc...

yarr! by the seven seas!! darn limit of emoticons!! *screams* where's my eyepatch gone!?!?!

*Looks in envy at L-B's pic*

I only wish I could do stuff like that... Well, guess I'll stick to writing.

I can draw some wicked cool stick people, though! :D

Please review my fanfic!

Atton's Redemption

--------------

It's ok julianw... you weren't to know what old wounds you had opened... let's put it passed us now...

I'm only posting this pic because Baley loves T3 (as do I)... its mightily crap though (SEE DISCLAIMER)

DL

P.S. Disclaimer: I apologise for crappiness :-

P.P.S. I've nearly finished my comic :D

post-11849-1118865497_thumb.jpg

Of course you know I'm posting a comic... I just told you that I'd finished it! :p

This comic is dedicated to Fangirl's favourite person, Vashanti (dude, where are you?!) :-

DL

P.S. I apologise for the crappy 'BANG' bit... :p"

post-11849-1118866277_thumb.jpg

Just tried drawing with paint, and it is sooooo hard, especially when you have shaky hands. I think I'd rather solve a Calculus problem next time.

Forgive the crapiness, I tried really hard:

Launch: Love all your comics. :- How you draw the small details is beyond me.