Desktop...

Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's that?

Well, here's mine. Simple enough. And yes, I am aware I have plenty of icons on the left side of the screen.

1152x64x32 @ 75Hz on a crappy 5 year old IBM monitor

post-12164-1112197201_thumb.jpg

Bugs? Klingon Software does not have 'Bugs'. It has FEATURES and they are too sophisticated for a Romulan pig like you to understand!

HK-47: "Recitation: First, weapon selection is critical. If I see one more idiot attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself."

HK-47: "Answer: Select grenades, sonic screamers, cluster rockets and plasma charges. Mines are also effective, since many Jedi will run to meet you in hand to hand combat. Silly Jedi."

Guess it's pretty standard...

Made the backgrund my self...

-> Gorth - The calander and todo list how does that work ?? need a speciel program ??

It's called "Rainlendar". Not exactly sure where it's homeaddress is, but a google search will give plenty of download sites. Thats only the "components" though, You can get a lot of skins for it customize it's looks and layouts.

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Guess it's pretty standard...

Made the backgrund my self...

-> Gorth - The calander and todo list how does that work ?? need a speciel program ??

It's called "Rainlendar". Not exactly sure where it's homeaddress is, but a google search will give plenty of download sites. Thats only the "components" though, You can get a lot of skins for it customize it's looks and layouts.

Thx...

If anybody else wanted it... here is the link...

Rainy's HP

what can I say .. I like simplicity! :luck: but I never use any themes for windows .. I like the layout as it is just fine!

oh and 'Invoker' .. Greg Martin is great! I have a bunch of his artwork as well!

post-5477-1112227122_thumb.jpg

Fortune favors the bald.

Hey Archangel, I see a copy of Pirates of the Carribean on your desk there, I opened my Morrowind box recently and saw the commercial for that game again, forgotten all about it. Since then I've been raking the game stores for it, it's impossible to find :rolleyes: can't even find it in the odd bargain bin.

I rarely saw a title disappear so completely, was it any good ?

Hey Archangel, I see a copy of Pirates of the Carribean on your desk there, I opened my Morrowind box recently and saw the commercial for that game again, forgotten all about it.  Since then I've been raking the game stores for it, it's impossible to find  ;)  can't even find it in the odd bargain bin.

I rarely saw a title disappear so completely, was it any good ?

it could have been the best game of Bethesda but Disney screwed it like LA screwed kotor2 (for the short time), you find the best ship at the end and you cannot use it (really sad), but anyways the game is cool and you will enjoy it if you play it :geek:

I don't use any Customizing programs. Use to, but then found out they would sometimes cause a big hassle.

I change themes (all are homemade, but not homedrawn, I'm more of a converter/touch-up) every once and a while but here's my current one:

My LCD res. is 1400x1050

Rome Total War Theme (yup, I've been playing it)

post-10482-1112367572_thumb.jpg

and this was my previous theme (it matches my Avatar/Forum name more):

Simpsons Duffman Theme

post-10482-1112367758_thumb.jpg

hmm, not sure why I'm posting in this.... :lol:"

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

Here's a link to an older version of my desktop.  Yes, it is OS X.  :-D  I on my Powerbook most of the time.  I only fire up my Windows box to play games.

Cool Shodan :)

T'is my deskie. Pretty basic, but elegant:

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88&image=tykkri0et.jpg

Edit: Oh, in case someone is left wondering, that LOL is mIRC with a custom icon graphic.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88&image=tykkri0et.jpg

Edit: Oh, in case someone is left wondering, that LOL is mIRC with a custom icon graphic.

That's a pretty nice wallpaper, just the way I like them (dark), but what is it ?

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein

Cool Shodan :thumbsup:

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88?=tykkri0et.jpg

Thanks. :-D Shodan is one of my favorite villains. She's Insanely Evil in a way that's disturbing. Kreia is new favorite because she rose above the generic evil template that's all too common in Star Wars.

Cool desktop picture. I like those 'visions of an unknown place' images.

I guess there's no better first post than shameless plugging...

Desktop.jpg

Yeah, I'm amazed this thread hasn't been moved yet.

:devil:

*Sigh* I'm not fooling anyone. The only reason I posted just now was because I wanted to get that wee bit closer to to the next level, and don't know how to post my own desktop.

:">

If I COULD do that, you'd see that I'm a huge fan of www.digitalblasphemy.com, for all my wallpaper needs. Great site.