Desktop...

Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?  

65 members have voted

1. 1. Do you use custom Themes for your Windows?

• Yes
    • No
    • What's that?

T'is my deskie. Pretty basic, but elegant:

http://img88.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img88&image=tykkri0et.jpg

Edit: Oh, in case someone is left wondering, that LOL is mIRC with a custom icon graphic.

That's a pretty nice wallpaper, just the way I like them (dark), but what is it ?

It's from Pariah(obviously). I'm not that fascinated about the game, but the wallpaper just looked too damn good to not be used. Wallpapers which have one prominent color and dark shading have always been my favorites.

http://www.pariahgame.com/

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hey Archangel, I see a copy of Pirates of the Carribean on your desk there, I opened my Morrowind box recently and saw the commercial for that game again, forgotten all about it.  Since then I've been raking the game stores for it, it's impossible to find  :)  can't even find it in the odd bargain bin.

I rarely saw a title disappear so completely, was it any good ?

it could have been the best game of Bethesda but Disney screwed it like LA screwed kotor2 (for the short time), you find the best ship at the end and you cannot use it (really sad), but anyways the game is cool and you will enjoy it if you play it :)

I woulda preferred hearing a completely negative critic on this game, it woulda made things simpler :thumbsup: I guess I'll just have to see about ordering it through the net now.

Hey Archangel, I see a copy of Pirates of the Carribean on your desk there, I opened my Morrowind box recently and saw the commercial for that game again, forgotten all about it.  Since then I've been raking the game stores for it, it's impossible to find  :(  can't even find it in the odd bargain bin.

I rarely saw a title disappear so completely, was it any good ?

it could have been the best game of Bethesda but Disney screwed it like LA screwed kotor2 (for the short time), you find the best ship at the end and you cannot use it (really sad), but anyways the game is cool and you will enjoy it if you play it :)

I woulda preferred hearing a completely negative critic on this game, it woulda made things simpler :thumbsup: I guess I'll just have to see about ordering it through the net now.

I know, but this game is like KotOR2 you cannot say if the game is bad or is good, I'll buy it if I were you... you will have fun stealing ships :p