Ourselves

Archangel

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Oh my, Fate of Atlantis memories...

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

It's only like the best adventure game ever made. :">

(Honorable Mentions: King's Quest VI)

manthing2.jpg

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

At last someone noticed the origins of my nickname! :lol:

I understand that you're big fan of indy games too?

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

I am 孙金祥,21 years old.I come from People Republic of China.

Now I'm single,but you a father soon... ...

In China man can marry in 22 and woman is 20,if not marry can not have baby.

If I tell you I'm good

You would probably think I'm boasting

If I tell you I'm no good

You know I'm lying

---Bruce Lee

I am Lukas van der Zee, from a little town called Zutphen in Holland, I am 21 years old and an unsuccesful marketing-student.

Congratulations Archangel, Tho I hope it will be a little longer before i become a father :p

Rosbjerg, your niece is cute. Stating the obvious here, blah...

Oh well, I'm 18 years old student from the white tundras of Finland(It's cold and grim. No barbarians though) and living a rather unexiting life with my parents. I have almost umbraeish dark brown hair and eyes that range from sea grey to sky blue and I'm single. :p Hobbies include reading, music(playing and listening), gaming and thai kick boxing. I also draw, but not really well. The noses always confuse me. Used to dabble with pen and paper rpgs, but it never really hit off. Interests: neo-jazz, alcohol, various fan-fiction works. I love the feeling of wind.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

At last someone noticed the origins of my nickname! :p

I understand that you're big fan of indy games too?

I've actually only played 'the fate of Atlantis' from the Indy game series, and it was by far the best adventure game ever made. Those were the days for Lucasarts, those were the days.

On the plus, I'm Greek and I've studied a bit of SOCRATES as well, although it's not my professional field of knowledge.

Thank you for bringing back the memories.... ahhh...

I dont get this "baby = cute" thing. I only see a tiny human with minimal bladder control and the face of an obese 50yearold.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Yuck. That was pure trollism.

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

One mans Troll is another mans Triumph the insult comic dog.

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

I'm Kevin, 23 from Courtenay, BC, Canada,now living in Burnaby, BC. Unemployed 3d Modeler.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

My name is Corey. I'm 31 and live in Grande Prairie, Alberta, Canada. I'm a produce clerk/night crew monkey for Safeway. My hobbies are playing guitar, drawing, watching movies and killing brain cells. I'm not so much a pcgamer, I'm like console games better. I'm trying to find something interesting to say about myself but I'm currently at a loss :rolleyes: ....

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Greetings. I figure I should make my introductory post here, so here goes:

I go by Wraith Straddon in KotOR/TSL. I have gone by many online names, but speak little of such things. My personal interests include drawing/inking/CGing, guitar, and writing. I am 20 years old and currently employed as a 'general' labourer.

My name is Mephisto, I'm from sunny Rio, my computer was hewed from the bones of fornicators

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

My name is Mephisto, I'm from sunny Rio, my computer was hewed from the bones of fornicators

Few months earlier you've said that you live in Indiana. Liar! Liar! :lol:

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES: