Ourselves

Archangel

And on the whole naming kids thing, if you wanna be really "original," name your kid Judas.  I don't think that name's been used for close to what, 2000 years?

yeah .. but Cain has been used several times, so it's wrong to name a child after a betrayer .. but the guy who killed his brother and was cursed by God .. that seems like a good name!! :blink:

Fortune favors the bald.

Let's try something even older: Assarhaddon, king of Assyria 1200 B.C. who was an ancient master of massive genocide.

With that name your son can even pretend to be an evil sith lord!

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I guess Caligula could work too. It's not as old as Assarhaddon, but I mean, naming your kid after a dude who makes it a crime to look at you from someplace higher because he had a bald spot, got caugt with his sister, and tried to make a horse (which was already a priest) a senator, amongs other weird stuff, can't be that bad, can it?

I guess Caligula could work too.  It's not as old as Assarhaddon, but I mean, naming your kid after a dude who makes it a crime to look at you from someplace higher because he had a bald spot, got caugt with his sister, and tried to make a horse (which was already a priest) a senator, amongs other weird stuff, can't be that bad, can it?

Don't forget setting fire to Rome whilst playing his harp and singing in what can only be descriped as some of the nuttiest performance art EVAR. :lol:

I guess Caligula could work too.  It's not as old as Assarhaddon, but I mean, naming your kid after a dude who makes it a crime to look at you from someplace higher because he had a bald spot, got caugt with his sister, and tried to make a horse (which was already a priest) a senator, amongs other weird stuff, can't be that bad, can it?

Don't forget setting fire to Rome whilst playing his harp and singing in what can only be descriped as some of the nuttiest performance art EVAR. :)

That's Nero, not Caligula. And it's not true, actually, even though he was, by all accounts, an evil man.

"My hovercraft is full of eels!" - Hungarian tourist
I am Dan Quayle of the Romans.
I want to tattoo a map of the Netherlands on my nether lands.
Heja Sverige!!
Everyone should cuffawkle more.
The wrench is your friend. :bat:

Nero was a cry baby! Assarhaddon is a real macho! :)

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

SOCRATES:

Few months earlier you've said that you live in Indiana. Liar! Liar! :lol:

What are you talking about? Anyway you weren't even o these board a few months ago, you were on you hiatus doing god knows what to Kevin Anderson

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

hehe, your deadly wit won't save you this time, young padawan. I have precise evidence that you are lying. Here are your own words. I remember them very well, and now I'll quote them:

Well currently I'm in Southbend Indiana. but I grew up in Brenham Texas, where the cows think its heaven-- You know Blue Bell Ice Cream

At last have enough courage to renounce your mistakes. Christ will always love you. :(

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

Rosbjerg, your niece is cute. Stating the obvious here, blah...

Oh well, I'm 18 years old student from the white tundras of Finland(It's cold and grim. No barbarians though)  and living a rather unexiting life with my parents. I have almost umbraeish dark brown hair and eyes that range from sea grey to sky blue and I'm single. :( Hobbies include reading, music(playing and listening), gaming and thai kick boxing. I also draw, but not really well. The noses always confuse me. Used to dabble with pen and paper rpgs, but it never really hit off. Interests: neo-jazz, alcohol, various fan-fiction works. I love the feeling of wind.

Well if you live behind keh

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.

Why almost everybody here are single? That's sad!

HERMOCRATES:

SOCRATES:

At last have enough courage to renounce your mistakes. Christ will always love you. :thumbsup:

Allright, and my name isn't Mephisto either, and just so everyone knows, South Bend totally sucks, except for the Touchdown Jesus. I for one am never going back, and am working hard to free several unfortant individuals from that hell, such as my roommates Ben and Nghiep

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Hi

My name is Stephen , im 22. I come from Michigan. I love to read, Listen to music, play guitar. i go to college, and work part time. Grew up watching starwars as a kid with my father. its such an enchanting story w/ substance. my favorite episode is the empire strikes back.

Peace :)

Always outnumbered, never out gunned!

Unreal Tournament 2004 Handle:Enlight_2.0

Myspace Website!

My rig