"The original saber"

Hi!

You know when Atton asks you about your saber. Early in the game. You get to say what type it was and color. Well, I picked the "unique" color, and when I saw it a the Talos Jedi Academy. DAMN! I want it!

Will I be able to recover it at some point in the game?

I never saw my "old" lightsaber in the game. Where exactly is it located? And all these relics mentioned by Handmaiden, can you get those? First time i visited the Academy on Telos, I couldn't enter Atris' chamber and the second time where I fought her, there were only the Sith Holocrons.

If by unique you mean the veridian blade, the green/silver one, yes you can get your very own.  Either by looting the museum or helping the Queen in Iziz or by doing the "opening new trade routes" sub quest on Nar Shaddaa.  Eg, helping the rodian saleslady.

Yes, the veridian blade :D

Oki, I am in Nar Shaddaa. Going to look for that mission. Thanks!

Hi!

You know when Atton asks you about your saber. Early in the game. You get to say what type it was and color. Well, I picked the "unique" color, and when I saw it a the Talos Jedi Academy. DAMN! I want it!

Will I be able to recover it at some point in the game?

I was asking the same the other day... i want my saber back!!! (w00t)

Probably that part was cut too. :thumbsup:

But, i found some very nice looking crystals, so i can live with that. :)

I never saw my "old" lightsaber in the game. Where exactly is it located? And all these relics mentioned by Handmaiden, can you get those? First time i visited the Academy on Telos, I couldn't enter Atris' chamber and the second time where I fought her, there were only the Sith Holocrons.

It is only used for the cut-scene with Atris and the cutscene of your Exile by the Jedi (the saber you crush into the middle rock of the room, which looks quite odd (funny) if you had a double-bladed saber)

Virydian is a sort of light blue crystal right ? How is it different from cyan ?

Viridian is a green. Virdis - green

I think Atris dropped a saber once, but I'd forgotten which colour I selected.

oops time for Clone Wars :D

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

It is only used for the cut-scene with Atris and the cutscene of your Exile by the Jedi (the saber you crush into the middle rock of the room, which looks quite odd (funny) if you had a double-bladed saber)

Yep.

But even if you have a common one, the image looks quite funny too... ;)

The relics *are* the Sith holocrons. Atris surrounded herself with as many relics of the Jedi and Sith as possible to formulate the lesson plan for her "new and improved" Jedi Order.