Atton's train to jedi conversation

You end it where he's positive about the Force (he just says 'train me, I want to feel it again') or where he's negative - ie, negaitve is where he says he felt the Force once and it weakend him, and asks you if there's someone he needs to kill to prove himself. :-"

I'm playing Light, and oddly I can get his negative responses without taking any DS point hits.

I'm wondering if this might have had repercussions towards those cut-out scenes and goes nowhere in the final.

I want a kotor2 novel....

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Well, the dark options result in Atton becoming a "dark Jedi sentinel", but other than that, it doesn't seem to have any effect at all. Perhaps it affected some of the possible cut endings, but otherwise, it's irrelevant.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Yeah..if it was well written I'd love a novel where you get to see more of what's going on in everyone's head, or something.

But of course...most books based on games aren't very good... :-

And...glad it irrelevant because I don't want to go through that whole tree again. But it was cool to see his creepy side come out like that. heh

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

Novels are a whole lot easier. You dont have to deal with an randomness and you dont have to worry about technical difficulties.

Unless the last chapter is missing. :blink:

Novels tend to have their own difficulties, and the downfall of this type of spin-off seems to be the expertise of the writers. The characters are often flat, the dialogue stilted, the descriptions lacking. Those offenses are every bit as annoying as game bugs; maybe more so, because you expect a book to go into more detail than a game, and most of them don't. The last novelization I bought was exactly that--the LAST one.