TSL Movie - Who Would Play Each Role?

Kreia - Cornelia Francis (she's Australian so no one has probably heard of her, but she hosted our 'weakest link' and she would be perfect.)

I laughed when I read this. Atton would have even worse a time than usual.

Kriea: Atton, you are the weakest link. Goodbye.

Atton: Wha-

Kreia: Goodbye.

Atton: Bu-

Kreia: Goodbye.

Atton: Awww. D:

How about we construct a movie ourselves and make our own cast from all forum members. On the Bioware forum I think I would play Zaalbar considering my length (6' 9"). So this time I can play Hanharr. Fill in your own role please!

Master Vandar lives!

How about we construct a movie ourselves and make our own cast from all forum members. On the Bioware forum I think I would play Zaalbar considering my length (6' 9"). So this time I can play Hanharr. Fill in your own role please!

Thats a kick ass idea, I can see a few minor draw backs however,

1: We all live all over the world

2: MONEY

and 3: We'de infringe a lot of copy write laws

Good choices, everyone.

I really like the Ron Perlman choice.

Also, I forgot the Twin Suns and Visas (hey, it was like 12:30 A.M. when I made that list).

Visas - Sarah Michelle Gellar

Disciple - Brad Pitt (don't stone me!)

Twin Suns - Anna Paquin (plays both; dual role)

I don't know if I put Mandalore already or not, but... Russel Crowe (with real Austrailian Accent).

I really like some of the non-American actor choices as well. I think the Atris one is perfect (Cornelia Francis).

What is cool abot a thread like this is that not only do you get to see choices you normally wouldn't even know about, I.E. Foreign actors, but also, how particular people see the characters as being young, old, tough, etc, etc.

I do think I would make a good Revan/RevanReborn.

I am Smart , good looking, Sarastic, also I do know Military tactic well(An Art of War Fan Here).

Martial arts I do know. I can lead if someones follows me.

Kotor 1 wise, I do think Blessed Sith can be a good Yuthera Ban because both of them are smart and dangerous Sith.

KOTOR 2 wise, Ron Pearlman would do a good Canderous/Mandalore.

Disciple - Brad Pitt (don't stone me!)

Having Brad Pitt play such an insipid character as that would be a waste of his great talent IMO. Not to mention he's got way too much personality and wouldn't quite fit.

I do think I would make a good Revan/RevanReborn.

I am Smart , good looking,  Sarastic, also I do know Military tactic well(An Art of War Fan Here).

Martial arts I do know. I can lead if someones follows me.

I think you forgot to mention you've got one hell of a sense of humor there.

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

Kreia- Marianne Faithful/the woman who plays old McGonaghall in the potter movies

Atton- Alan Cummings

Disciple- that moron from Rollerball and American Pie

Handmaiden- Halle Berry/Ann Heche

Bao Dur- Chris Walken/Tony Shalhoub

HK-47- the Animators that did the horrible (but great looking) Final Fantasy movie

T3-M4- R2D2

Go-to- Any actor lose his throat from long term cigarettes?

Visas Marr- Kelly Hu

Mandalore- Rutger Hauer

wookie- Peter Mayhew

Mira- Bridget Fonda

Sion- Gary Oldman

Nihilis- Sven Ole Thorsen (Thorgrim from Conan1, the gladiator with the cool mask from Gladiator, in some other stuff too) and some guy with a keyboard

Atris- the woman who plays James Bond's Boss

Vrook- don't know. Christopher Lee is the only one pompous enough and he's already Dooku

Zaz Kai Ell- Jason Alexander

Vash- someone hot

Kavar- Roger Moore

the Exile- uh...Casey Affleck? :ermm:

I was actually convinced that Ron Perlman had done the voice acting for Canderous - I mean its almost dead on, not to mention the way Canderous looks. And who said Ron Perlman can't act? I've always liked his roles. He's typecast to be sure, but he's good at what he does.

DUDE some very good but Bridget Fonda ewww KIFE

Don't know what KIFE means, but Mira looks just like her character in Single White Female.

I still like Rutger Hauer as Canderous slightly over Perlman simply because he's older and the way Canderous talks about himself (in Kotor1 during jhis last two dialogues and in kotor2 when you say you thought he'd be stronger than he is) suggests to me that the writers envisioned him much older than the animators made him.

I will admit that Perlman MUST have been the animators' inspiration for the Canderous model.