Kinda ties into the stinky!Atton stuff that was cut from the game. I love it!! :thumbsup:

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

lol. That's damn funny, though I do wonder... why did the Exile and Mira wanna lock him up in the bathroom? :geek:

[edit] Oh yeah, those cut dialogues about him being stinky right?

Edited by stop_him

Exile and Mira will always make a great team XD I love that bit and Exile's fake seduction!

Poor Atton, but he really needs to bathe more if more than one in the crew has brought up his BO problem :p

Mhm, I guess I kinda forgot to say what it was about, but that would've ruined the punch..? *shrug* But it's indeed about the many allusions to Atton's bad odor problem...

I like the way Mira "owned" him in the dialogue that was cut... XD But he is a good guy, and even if he wasn't, we still love him anyway

thanks for the comments :p

Oh, and cookies to anyone who can guess where Atton's (terrible) pick-up line is from?