what do u want in K3

im 99% positive i looted one corpse while waiting for the second girl to get "unstuck" from the table.  so even permitting you never checked ONE of them to make sure she is dead, i damn well did loot the other, so at most, only one should show up on gotos yacht.  ;)"

It's quite easy to loot one of them. I dont recall if the corpse stays around or not. When you return later it's just the swords lying around. It's odd that no one picked them up.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Your logic senses are failing... You better think on this harder ... or continue embarassing yourself further. Either way, I win.

My logic is fine . Your just a lying as per usual. Really how many times have you been caught at it now by numerous people.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

The only one lying is you. As for credibility? On the net? Once one posts on the net they automatically have zero credbility as far as I'm concerned.

Well that explains why lying through your teeth dosnt bother you at least.

478327[/snapback]

"Well that explains why lying through your teeth dosnt bother you at least."

Interetsing. When typing on the net I usually don't use my teeth so why are you lying about me 'lying through my teeth'? Once again, how cna anyone believe your accusations when youa re caught red handed?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

"Well that explains why lying through your teeth dosnt bother you at least."

Interetsing. When typing on the net I usually don't use my teeth so why are you lying about me 'lying through my teeth'? Once again, how cna anyone believe your accusations when youa re caught red handed?

Hahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

It's an expression but most people would know that .

478327[/snapback]

Party Members:

Bastila

Jolee

Dustil

A Falleen

A bothan

HK-47(Remote)

T3-M4

Non Party Members:

Mandalore

Carth

Admiral Dodonna

Cassus Fett

Calo Nord(good comedy)

Planets:

Coruscant

Mandalore

Alderaan

Manaan

Hapes

New Planet

Ithor

Yavin 4

Species:

Falleen

Bothan

Lepi

Morgukai

Caamasi

KOTOR 2 must be completed

1. The PC - I would like to play as Revan again. I want to conclude my adventure with him. I don't want to see his fate through the eyes of the Exile or another PC the devs cook up. I want to see Revan's fate with his own eyes and be there with him at the end. Yes Laozi, I'm a Revan fanboi, as you so affectionately put it.

Just don't give him another mindwipe/amnesia thing to lower his levels. I would accept it if the devs just knocked him back to level 10 or something. Or possibly they could have him as a whole new class as he travels the Unknown regions. He can't use his Jedi powers because he doesn't want the entire Sith Empire aware of his presence. He could masquerade as a scout/bounty hunter/Soldier only using his Jedi powers in covert operations where he plans to leave no witnesses.

But this would be unacceptable to a lot of people who want to cut people down with the lightsaber and force choke everyone around them, including me. Although I wouldn't mind playing the majority of the game as a non-jedi character class and regain my force powers in the latter portion of the game.

Another idea might be to start him as a level one jedi prestige class. Revan consciously lets go of all the skills and powers he has learned. He still has doubts on who his true self is. Whether his powers stemmed from his true self, or whether the manipulations of the Jedi Council still plague his mind. He sets out to recreate himself by 'unlearning what he has learned' and relearning them to forge the true vision of himself. Through this revelation, he starts out as a prestige class. As more of his memory is restored to him, of his past choices, he gains special powers.

2. The Exile : Of course I want the Exile to return in K3. Whether the devs implement the game as a double disk(Which I'm against. I think the focus of the game will be compromised) or as a NPC for Revan, I don't know. Maybe Neither. Maybe the Exile will BE the PC. Though I still think Revan should be the PC.

3. The NPCs. I'd like a whole new cast of NPCs, except T3 and HK.

Damn I have to run.

I'll write more later.(Like anyone cares :rolleyes: )

Hmmm...

I want neither the Exile nor Revan to show up as an NPC in the story, either that you meet or that joins the party. If you play one or the other, that's fine.

Other NPCs can recur as appropriate.

It needs to wrap up and explain the ending of KotOR 2 better.

I want the possibility of a happy and triumphant ending. It needn't be all sunshine and lollipops, but it should be reflective of Return of the Jedi in general feel of the final scenes (celebrations across many worlds, Luke seeing his father redeemed within the Force, etc).

I'd like a combination of the influence and level/event based companion interaction system, or else have the influence system designed to be spaced out during the game more. I finished talking with some of my favorite characters early in the game and missed key points in unlocking other companions until very late in the game (went to Nar Shadaa last, sorry Atton). In general, I liked the influence system, but it seemed I spent a lot of time with my PC unable to interact with the NPCs.

Of course, that's taking for granted that whoever does it provides alot of character interactions as well. Romances are also great fun, though not strictly required, I suppose.

Fewer times where I have to play adeveloper provided NPC solo. At the very least, let them be with other NPCs to give me THAT interaction, please.

Exile killed off before the game begins (there is no way to represent the exile graphically like obsidian did with Revan).

Minor actual part for Revan or Revan dead, though Revan influence on story is fine.

No pre-arranged release date.

New graphical engine.

More PC heads.

PC races with applicable race mods a la NWN/AD&D (a mon calamari might get double will bonuses or something).

More obvious pros and cons to choosing between power attack, flurry and critical strike.

Bring back the level cap. Maybe fifteen for base class and five more for prestige class. I glitched up to fifty on one playthrough and it completely screws up the game's mechanics.

Lower bonus for unarmed combat-with the exception of a character for which unarmed makes sense, i.e. Bao-dur and handmaiden. It just doesn't make sense that a blind jedi could do three times as much damage with an awkward-looking back-kick than with a plasma blade that can supposedly cut through anything.

Less anticlimaxes.

Ditch the ebon hawk-twice worked but was definitely pushing it. There are no secrets left in it. No corellian-style freighters. Give us a totally new type of vehicle.

No Dantooine or Tattoine.

Jedi temple at Coruscant.

Like the idea of training jedi, but I think it might be better if you were to pick ONE party member to train-that member's abilities would be seen to increase dramatically.

Less party jedi.

In the last game their didn't seem to be that noticeable of a difference in abilities between Atton (scoundrel) and Mira (scout) while in Kotor1 that difference would have been obvious to the player.

Give us the Dark Lords of the Sith, not dark jedi that call themselves Dark Lords of the Sith.

ROBES WITH HOODS for the PC.

No real cameos to speak of, unless they make absolute sense in the context of the story.

Game definitely needs rebalanced.

[snip]

Planets:

Coruscant

Mandalore

Alderaan

Manaan

Hapes

New Planet

Ithor

Yavin 4

[snip]

Coruscant - hell, yeah

Mandalore - yeah

Alderaan - yeah, anyday!

Manaan - mmm. Only if nothing else original can be brought up. Being a water covered planet, this would mean having something too similar to k1

Hapes - mmm ok

New Planet - oh yeah! and it better be a snowy one (but NOT Hoth!).

Ithor - yeah

Yavin 4 - please no. It'd just be as Kashyyyk or Dxun are (= jungle/forest). Unless it only allows the exploration of those massaassi temples and ruins (interiors only). But it already appeared in the jedi knight series, so I'd prefer not to see it anymore.