A main bad guy (Darth Nihilus)

Do you guys think that maybe having one of the main badguys in a game that doesn't speak english hurt him in the long run? I mean is it good mechanics to have an adversary that you can't even understand? I for one was a little dissapointed when he couldn't/didn't really speak that much.

The replies to Nihilus were too vague. I would've made the replies so that it would be wuite obvious what Nihilus was saying. How are you supposed to choose the proper answer to his statement if you have no idea what he said? Anyways how does the exile know the language Nihilus was speaking???

The replies to Nihilus were too vague.  I would've made the replies so that it would be wuite obvious what Nihilus was saying.  How are you supposed to choose the proper answer to his statement if you have no idea what he said?  Anyways how does the exile know the language Nihilus was speaking???

Talking to Nihilus was like talking to a dog. He barks and you answer. ;)

"Jedi poodoo!" - some displeased Dug

S.L.J. said he has already filmed his death scene and was visibly happy that he

The replies to Nihilus were too vague.  I would've made the replies so that it would be wuite obvious what Nihilus was saying.  How are you supposed to choose the proper answer to his statement if you have no idea what he said?  Anyways how does the exile know the language Nihilus was speaking???

Talking to Nihilus was like talking to a dog. He barks and you answer. ;)

And then you beat him with very little difficulty.

*I am not saying you should beat your dog (or anyone elses dog) though.